Id do it if it were in defense of my family.
LdsGirl LdsGirl 26-30, F 16 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Hobbies

I take the life of bacteria every day. I figure its either me or them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against all bacterium. In fact, lactobacilli, veillonella and bifidobacteria are pretty good guys as long as they stay in the right place.

Oh, you probably mean human life.

If someone was threatening the life of an innocent person, me or someone else and taking their life was the only way to stop them, Id probably do it.

Best Answer

I'm not entirely sure how many enemies I killed while in the Army, but that's one circumstance. Unfortunately, I've also had to kill three time since becoming a civilian. Once when I was being robbed at knifepoint by a man on meth, the second when I intervened in a domestic violence situation outside my apartment and the man pulled a gun (the police were called but had not shown up after ten minutes and the situation took a drastic turn for the worse, I don't think I'm batman or anything), and the third time was two months ago when a disgruntled former employee attacked my client and pepper spray and tasers were ineffective. All these circumstances were terrible, but sometimes terrible things have to be done to keep terrible people from hurting the rest of us.

Best Answer

Revenge for a transgression I could simply not get over no matter what. Self defense is the given answer but I'd say many people acting in self defense don't intend to take a life. Its not like they chose.

Best Answer

Wouldn't take that much really, just pick a random scum bag, child abuser,drug dealer pretty much anyone controlling and abusive , all it would take is for me to believe I could get away with it.

Best Answer

to prevent serious bodily harm or death to myself or others

Best Answer

Self defense. But only if I couldn't incapacitate the attacker somehow and call the police.

It's actually a goal of mine to get through life without killing someone. Intentionally or otherwise.

Best Answer

I would to defend a loved one. Family, friends, pets, etc.

Best Answer

for the lulz

Best Answer

To protect my children. I'm assuming that I'm not dead if I took the life.

Best Answer

That is correct.

Best Answer

Only in self-defense, defense of my family, or to save the life of a child.

Best Answer

I'll let ya know when and if ;-)

Best Answer

In my own self-defense or the defense of my friends, family, or pets.

Best Answer