with no strings attached?
Bear1956 Bear1956 56-60, M 24 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Singledom

Those women are messed up ...

Best Answer

They all are. I'm better off alone and let my bank account grow.

Best Answer

women who marry prisoners is because they know thell never be with another woman... Thell never leave them and they need to be needed...<br />
If you stop trying so hard one will come along...

Best Answer

because they actually did something...trust me, if you killed someone and wore their head as a helmet you will find someone to marry you

Best Answer

Females all swoon for strong dominant men. Convicted rapists always have women lined up "in love" with them. They claim to hate rape, but getting "taken" is their hottest fantasy. And killing women after raping them is even more exciting for many. <br />
Perhaps you need to be more dominant. Don't ask meekly for a date. And "no strings attached" sounds like you aren't promising to bang her after dinner. An older woman is not likely to accept an invitation to go home disappointed.

Best Answer

Sorry, toots, but the myths you've been told does not fit with decades of experience and observation. The guy wants to know how to get a date, so he needs good advice, not female teen fiction.

Best Answer

So where do you live ? Hey I'm single & can't find a nice guy that's single ! I feel your pain ! LOL !

Best Answer

Serial killers have a certain predatory nature about them in the way they walk, act, and look at people, some women find that to be attractive. Half of (if not all of) the women who try to marry death row inmates are usually unable to get a man on the outside so they resort to marrying someone who doesn't have much of a choice in who he marries.

Best Answer

Because I don't live near you.<br />
I'd prolly get on your nerves anyway tho, I'm a flaming liberal.

Best Answer

I have no idea. People are strange that way, but I believe that there's love out there for all of us. Totally corny and cliche but true! Back to the serial killer thing. <br />
Serial killers like the night stalker and ted bundy were attractive because they were confident and dangerous. So, be yourself. Be confident in who you are. Be alittle dangerous and I'm pretty sure that you'll have to beat the girls off with a stick! (pun definitely intended!) lol

Best Answer

sometimes its just not in the cards.

Best Answer

If you find out, let me know too.

Best Answer

Now that's what sadism is...just posted q about that and apparently most ep folks think it's some little game in the bedroom<br />
I feel sorry for women that do that because I'm sure they're just lost and lonely...but most likely lots of other issues too, so I'm thinking they're probably not women you'd want in your life anyway.

Best Answer

I know, right? Some guys abuse girls for months, and I can't even get one to stay interested for more than a couple days. :|

Best Answer

That is a very good question. But I have had a few that accepted dinner and gave me nothing more in return than company.

Best Answer

cause they know no matter how clingy the inmate is.. the day will come when he will become unclingy ;)

Best Answer

Time to hire a matchmaker!

Best Answer

:( not fair, stupid really isnt it.

Best Answer

Do u think u would really want a woman that desperate?

Best Answer

Not to sound creepy, but imo, the more desperate the better. Maybe they'd...
Oh wait, I'd better stop talking. I remember I had you blocked before since you said that I was annoying.

Best Answer

I don't remember

Best Answer

I'm getting desperate.

Best Answer

I can see why.

Best Answer

Just kill someone and invite me to the wedding

Best Answer

It's fast coming to that.

Best Answer