cpgnatly cpgnatly 41-45, M 29 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

your wrong, sex gets better as the years go by. the more you get to know each others bodies and desires, the more you soar

luck doesn't come into play, it is communication and connection

Best Answer

Wrong, as soon as the woman has the kids she wants you get no more sex. All the communication and connect stuff is all bullshit. Women play you until they have the upper hand and when they have their hand firmly attached to your pocket, you can forget about sex.

Best Answer

wow, your bitter, Instead of assuming it is all her and surprise surprise all women. Take a look at yourself.
see anything?

Best Answer

not as long as i have my right hand

Best Answer

Remember that this audience is skewed towards agreeing with the question. Outside this group you might hear opposing answers. For instance it can actually get better over time as two people get more familiar with each other's preferences. But I resonate with on the communication thing... and would probably also resonate with if my imagination stretched that far...

Best Answer

This scares me.. when me and my husband 1st were togeather it was 3 to 6 times a day now 4 years later has slowed down to 1 or 2 times a week... iits still amazing and at times mind blowing but I want it 2 times a day still at 23 and him at 31 works 60hrs a week and just doesn't hardly want it often enough...

Best Answer

Only if you have a complete lack of imagination.

Best Answer

No more like 6 or 7 yrs but some never experience that.

Best Answer

16 years and going strong. I can't speak for most marriages.

Best Answer

Well, I must be really lucky. Still doin it!

Best Answer

Good on ya. Yeah, I figured I was just horrible at picking them.

Best Answer

ummm..no. not ours!!

Best Answer

Depends on temperament. And it's better to find out as soon as you can. On the other hand, romantic period may not show the whole amount of information 'cause everything seems new and couple is interested in each other. And it's really disappointing to get news that sex became habit years after wedding.

(sighs) Someone needs sex in natural way, like water or air. And someone is really calm about it. They'd better get lucky with partners :)

Best Answer

It does appear so , at least from all the stories we hear on this forum. I guess the excitement of it all diminishes when the mundane routine of finances , child raising and the like begins grinding away.

Best Answer

I guess I got lucky.

Best Answer

2 years is lucky in itself. :) . Any thing beyond that would be a jackpot.

Best Answer

nope, not if you work at it!

Best Answer

lol, you are wrong. True things may slow down, for many different reasons, but not stop altogther.

Best Answer

I believe so

Best Answer

A lot of married men on EP seem to have directed their sexual activity at other men after a few years of marriage for this reason - I wonder how common this is in real life?

Best Answer