it's a fact that mass effects space-time. therefore, space effects mass. If space was pouring out in all directions from its origin, with a velocity unmeasurably faster than light. The expanding space would entrain the mass in its envelope. Accordingly, the mass would steadily increase acceleration. Uni-pole magnets and anti-gravity particles that are used as patches, are just that.
iletherdoit iletherdoit 56-60, M 7 Answers Aug 27 in Community

Thanks for sharing!:-) A far more interesting conversation than "what's my willie wearing". My contribution: for all we know, space is infinity, and outside of ours, there are many other universes. Theory is great, proof is concrete.:-)

Best Answer

mathematics wasn't invented. it was discovered. Everything is based on mathematics. thanks for your comments and appreciation of my curiosity that constantly itches

Best Answer

OK. I probably argue origin is irrelevant due to the fact the universe seems to use Riemann Geometry. which indirectly suggests any given point is the origin which infers you are on the wrong track.

Best Answer

Hubble located the approximate location based on red-shift trajectory. Uniformity of mass and heat, plus the reason why the universe is expanding cannot be simply justified without patches like; dark energy, dark matter, anti-gravity particles and one pole magnets that no longer exist. I know that everything has an underlying mathematical logic. For every great truth, the opposite is also true. mass effects space, therefore space effect mass. Space is expanding, and entraining mass. wtf has Riemann Geometry have to do with my theory ?

Best Answer

Interesting... Elaborate further please.

Best Answer

mathematically, there are many dimensions. Only 3 can exist in our x,y,z planes. The others are compressed into tiny 'super-balls' like the rubber facsimiles that bounce off the floor like crazy. These compressed dimensions are like tiny energy dots suspended in space-time, and are what we perceive as sub-atomic particles. Some have electromagnetic bias for repulsion or affinity. All seem like a very energetic wave/particle. My theory explains why photon entanglement exists and can be mathematically logical.

Best Answer

This is way out of my field of knowledge but I think it is fascinating and interesting non the less... :) So thanks for the effort and time in this. Question though.... Since space is expanding and we are seeing the consequences of that, what would it be like if it stopped expanding? What happens than? Also, what if it started to compress(anti expanding) instead? What would that result in? :) Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

good question. If space ever diminishes pouring-out from its origin, gravity will eventually draw everything back together. Somehow there is an intuition that the space 'wind' will halt due to some filling caused back-pressure, and become static. Then when everything in the universe re-collects due to gravity, some sort of critical mass thing will stop time, then space will collapse totally, and likely oscillate as another bang thing. There is an architect, but no religion has a radio to god. Our galaxy is 350 light-years across, and has 100 billion stars (most have planets). There are 100 billion other galaxies. we are one of millions of experimental ant-farms.

Best Answer

Hehe, wow, just wow. Now this is interesting indeed. :P Gee thanks for giving these "quick" simpler to fathom explanations. Rather than the hoards of people trying to give the complexity answers to show how fancy words they know and to seem how impossible everything is to try and understand. :) I see everything a bit more clearer now. All that is missing now is ground breaking proof of life outside of earth, and also other factors that can indicate significant changes of our understanding of the universe and this our own origins and how everything binds together and work. :)

Best Answer

Typo at the end there "thus*" not (this)

Best Answer

cool, thanks for your comments. I have many other theories about many other things. we will re-exist in another life. the problem with rockets is that fuel has weight, I can generate linear thrust from rotational inertia, propulsion without mass. I think I know why light has a speed limit. I think I know why we have to dream. etc.

Best Answer

Would love to hear and read them some time! Lets do a weekend where I can have my whiskey bottle handy and Ill just sit back and take it all in :) Cheers mate! And i'm serious btw!. I wanna hear those theories. From the micro cosmos to the macro. <3

Best Answer

So do you have a question?

Best Answer

your comment on my theory would be cool

Best Answer

I stopped reading after "If space was pouring". That's a fragmented sentence. No real question then?

Best Answer

I have several IP's. my patent attorney did not condemn my ideas based on spelling or grammar. That would render him as a stupid little man, do you agree on that very less abstract concept, or shall I further simplify to fit your ability ?

Best Answer

Look, dude....this is a free anonymous little social web site. We can be whomever we wish to be, for as long as we wish to be, and no one can prove us right, or wrong. The most you can do is block and report. If you think you can patent an idea, then spend the money and do it. I could care less. But take this to heart. If you are who you're claiming to be, you'd be on a site that matters. Now, do you have a question?

Best Answer

question ? yes. did you take the little bus to school, or did your mom drive you ?

Best Answer

Is that the best you can do? Resort to rude accusations you have no way of proving? Yeah, I bet your patent attorney is condemning you now. You're a sad, sad excuse for a human being.

Best Answer

I always knew it!

Best Answer