it's a fact that mass effects space-time. therefore, space effects mass. If space was pouring out in all directions from its origin, with a velocity unmeasurably faster than light. The expanding space would entrain the mass in its envelope. Accordingly, the mass would steadily increase acceleration. Uni-pole magnets and anti-gravity particles that are used as patches, are just that.
iletherdoit iletherdoit 56-60, M 7 Answers Aug 27 in Community

Thanks for sharing!:-) A far more interesting conversation than "what's my willie wearing". My contribution: for all we know, space is infinity, and outside of ours, there are many other universes. Theory is great, proof is concrete.:-)

Best Answer

mathematics wasn't invented. it was discovered. Everything is based on mathematics. thanks for your comments and appreciation of my curiosity that constantly itches

Best Answer

Out of curiosity, is this going to be one of those ''Well dang, God must have done it all". ?

Best Answer

before the big-bang, there was no time. At least in this universe. There is an architect. amino acids have been found in meteors. the 1/4 million component DNA molecule is solely constructed from those 4 or 5 amino acids. DNA is a programmable and self replicating molecule, that has an inherent bias to assemble wherever liquid water exists.

Best Answer

So I was right, this was just leading up to "Well dang!, God must have done it all". Its no wonder you came onto a sight like this.

Best Answer

I'm an existentialist. But born with an ability for abstract stuff. adept at trouble-shooting electrical and refrigeration stuff. DNA and underlying mathematics of everything is too perfect not to be designed. Maybe not god, but something was before time. I think that an ant living his whole life at the base of a pillar, has no idea that the pillar is one of hundreds supporting a freeway. ecstasy is seeing all sides of something, science is good

Best Answer

Existentialist eh ?. Ugh!........Yes I understand. You slap your leg and go "Well Dang, God must have done it!". Like a caveman staring at a rainbow. You cant explain it so there for its god, or an 'architect'. And you dont send your theory in for peer review, you come to this den of morons and start wowing them all with your snake oil and magic tricks. I mean what did you expect people here to do, to turn around with their Advanced Physics degree and say "Well actually". So instead they get confused by your language due to their lack of any scientific understanding and go, well of course, I understand now! Its a tactic used by creationists, and normally they go out into the street and ask some idiot about the flood and the abundance of fossils, and then when they cant answer the creationist goes "Aha! See, Noahs flood is proven, and therefor so is god!". And the poor idiot they've targeted is now stuck for words, and not wanting to prove their ignorance accepts and goes "Yep, that makes sense".

Best Answer

I wish you had an open-minded view of the biggest mysteries. I have made some contributions during my life. PCT/CA1991/000256, 555,029 US, WO/1992001892. 2 method, 4 apparatus patents, plus 6 pending. god or no god, I am curious and enjoy sharing my ideas. I'm not religious, but I want to contribute more than plant food. I wish you had an open mind

Best Answer

In other words again 'Dang it, God must have gone and done it".

Best Answer

you seem to know everything about everything, but criticize the concept and wonder of mathematical design. Do you have anything, one little thing, that supports your atheism ?

Best Answer

Of course I dont know everything, and that's another creationist one they like to use. The "Well you dont know everything!!". I want to know everything and that's why I'm careful and dont go slapping my leg and declaring "Well god must have done it!". The universe is incredible and scary, it can be very scary, but that's alright. I admit I'm scared sometimes but its truth, and the truth is important. Sticking an God or an 'architect' in place of what you dont understand, is just a way of helping you sleep at night, but its not truth.

Best Answer

None of those 'contributions' say anything about your little thoughts about universal expansion.

Best Answer

and you know that it's not the truth. clever you

Best Answer

fyi, you can't patent a natural process. Only things having novelty and utility. fyi universal expansion, aka inflation theory, I believe is simpler than everyone else thinks, and my theory unifies the 4 forces, quantum mechanics, and possible multiverse theory. It's consistent with special relativity and the big bang. (my little thoughts ? compared to what ? your gigantic open mind ?)

Best Answer

I dont even know where to begin. You've revealed you're a snake oil selling creationist, so my work her is done.

Best Answer

work ?

Best Answer

OK. I probably argue origin is irrelevant due to the fact the universe seems to use Riemann Geometry. which indirectly suggests any given point is the origin which infers you are on the wrong track.

Best Answer

Hubble located the approximate location based on red-shift trajectory. Uniformity of mass and heat, plus the reason why the universe is expanding cannot be simply justified without patches like; dark energy, dark matter, anti-gravity particles and one pole magnets that no longer exist. I know that everything has an underlying mathematical logic. For every great truth, the opposite is also true. mass effects space, therefore space effect mass. Space is expanding, and entraining mass. wtf has Riemann Geometry have to do with my theory ?

Best Answer

Interesting... Elaborate further please.

Best Answer

mathematically, there are many dimensions. Only 3 can exist in our x,y,z planes. The others are compressed into tiny 'super-balls' like the rubber facsimiles that bounce off the floor like crazy. These compressed dimensions are like tiny energy dots suspended in space-time, and are what we perceive as sub-atomic particles. Some have electromagnetic bias for repulsion or affinity. All seem like a very energetic wave/particle. My theory explains why photon entanglement exists and can be mathematically logical.

Best Answer

This is way out of my field of knowledge but I think it is fascinating and interesting non the less... :) So thanks for the effort and time in this. Question though.... Since space is expanding and we are seeing the consequences of that, what would it be like if it stopped expanding? What happens than? Also, what if it started to compress(anti expanding) instead? What would that result in? :) Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

good question. If space ever diminishes pouring-out from its origin, gravity will eventually draw everything back together. Somehow there is an intuition that the space 'wind' will halt due to some filling caused back-pressure, and become static. Then when everything in the universe re-collects due to gravity, some sort of critical mass thing will stop time, then space will collapse totally, and likely oscillate as another bang thing. There is an architect, but no religion has a radio to god. Our galaxy is 350 light-years across, and has 100 billion stars (most have planets). There are 100 billion other galaxies. we are one of millions of experimental ant-farms.

Best Answer

Hehe, wow, just wow. Now this is interesting indeed. :P Gee thanks for giving these "quick" simpler to fathom explanations. Rather than the hoards of people trying to give the complexity answers to show how fancy words they know and to seem how impossible everything is to try and understand. :) I see everything a bit more clearer now. All that is missing now is ground breaking proof of life outside of earth, and also other factors that can indicate significant changes of our understanding of the universe and this our own origins and how everything binds together and work. :)

Best Answer

Typo at the end there "thus*" not (this)

Best Answer

cool, thanks for your comments. I have many other theories about many other things. we will re-exist in another life. the problem with rockets is that fuel has weight, I can generate linear thrust from rotational inertia, propulsion without mass. I think I know why light has a speed limit. I think I know why we have to dream. etc.

Best Answer

Would love to hear and read them some time! Lets do a weekend where I can have my whiskey bottle handy and Ill just sit back and take it all in :) Cheers mate! And i'm serious btw!. I wanna hear those theories. From the micro cosmos to the macro. <3

Best Answer

So do you have a question?

Best Answer

your comment on my theory would be cool

Best Answer

I stopped reading after "If space was pouring". That's a fragmented sentence. No real question then?

Best Answer

I have several IP's. my patent attorney did not condemn my ideas based on spelling or grammar. That would render him as a stupid little man, do you agree on that very less abstract concept, or shall I further simplify to fit your ability ?

Best Answer

Look, dude....this is a free anonymous little social web site. We can be whomever we wish to be, for as long as we wish to be, and no one can prove us right, or wrong. The most you can do is block and report. If you think you can patent an idea, then spend the money and do it. I could care less. But take this to heart. If you are who you're claiming to be, you'd be on a site that matters. Now, do you have a question?

Best Answer

question ? yes. did you take the little bus to school, or did your mom drive you ?

Best Answer

Is that the best you can do? Resort to rude accusations you have no way of proving? Yeah, I bet your patent attorney is condemning you now. You're a sad, sad excuse for a human being.

Best Answer

I always knew it!

Best Answer