shap36 shap36 41-45, M 10 Answers Jan 24, 2011

no

Best Answer

When my now husband and I first started our relationship almost 16yrs ago... what happens to that man or is it just a combo of things? But now I am in the saddeesssttt time of my life :-( with him...wow this sucks!

Best Answer

My wedding day. I did nothing but smile & dance the whole time. Marriage isn't always easy but I wouldn't trade my husband for anything?

Best Answer

Yes, when I was single - marriage has been an awful experience for me.

Best Answer

anyone can do it.

close your eyes....relax....dring it to your mind...focus on it gentley.

now make it real..........feel it...smell it taste it...remember it in stunning details.

and it will be there.

Best Answer

My one week vacation wth friends in New Mexico :) it was beautiful and the setting was serene. Good times; happy memories. It was the first time I ever saw snow, and the first tme I snow boarded ( was a natural). Loved it!

Best Answer

yes... the last time i talked to the woman i love :)

Best Answer

yes!! crashing on someone's birthday at a hotel with my best friend, and later getting attacked by insects. It's after when you can laugh about it :P

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer