shap36 shap36 41-45, M 10 Answers Jan 24, 2011

no

Best Answer

When my now husband and I first started our relationship almost 16yrs ago... what happens to that man or is it just a combo of things? But now I am in the saddeesssttt time of my life :-( with him...wow this sucks!

Best Answer

My wedding day. I did nothing but smile & dance the whole time. Marriage isn't always easy but I wouldn't trade my husband for anything?

Best Answer

Yes, when I was single - marriage has been an awful experience for me.

Best Answer

anyone can do it.<br />
close your eyes....relax....dring it to your mind...focus on it gentley.<br />
now make it real..........feel it...smell it taste it...remember it in stunning details.<br />
and it will be there.

Best Answer

My one week vacation wth friends in New Mexico :) it was beautiful and the setting was serene. Good times; happy memories. It was the first time I ever saw snow, and the first tme I snow boarded ( was a natural). Loved it!

Best Answer

yes... the last time i talked to the woman i love :)

Best Answer

yes!! crashing on someone's birthday at a hotel with my best friend, and later getting attacked by insects. It's after when you can laugh about it :P

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer