Kippy214 Kippy214 16-17, F 26 Answers Jul 23, 2012

you just described my wife

Best Answer

am i fatter or thinner than your wife? i have no scale and want to know bout what i weigh now

Best Answer

self esteem is attractive

Best Answer

attractive is an attitude

Best Answer

No. She needs to gain or lose at least one pound.

Best Answer

Any woman (under 300 and over 80 lbs) can be attractive. Just depends on clothing choice, hair style, and how they take care of theirselves (pimple or so, ok. face covered with them without a medical reason, dealbreaker. Moustache, dealbreaker, legs hairier than mine, dealbreaker.) Simply put it, any girl can be attractive if seen in the right light. Though personality matters most (moustache still a dealbreaker though)

Best Answer

Hahaha, moustache really kills it eh? :{)

Best Answer

Having to kiss and feel hair that isnt yours is odd for a straight man. Its a dealbreaker

Best Answer

seriously. if a girl has large amounts of dark hair where there shouldn't be (arms, face, legs) they should get that waxed. or else it's like "hi miss gorilla arms!"

Best Answer

For some it works. Some have light hairs which just blend in but feel slightly peachy. Others have dark hair but it seems casual and inviting (in a rather odd way). Its all depends on the type.

Best Answer

I love the random moustache discussion haha

Best Answer

yes she can

Best Answer

ill be blunt here because this whole beauty **** has been on my nerves lately.<br />
there is looks and there is personality. now obviously if someone is grotesquely over weight there is a problem and no its not attractive at all and it can be easily fixed with simple diet and a morning jog. of course personality is key if your simply not the prettiest face on the block always remember that one day they will be old and frail and then have nothing left. a personality stays with age and is a turn on for quite a few men.

Best Answer

I don't know. I'm 5'6" and 147. I gained 20 lbs since march. I feel ugly. I love chocolate too much! I've hit the rough spot of metabolism slow down. I guess 26 = when it all goes to crap.

Best Answer

im 5'6 and 176 pounds and believe I Look good... yes I've packed on some pounds but im not above losing weight.. Im happy, he's happy lets not get any bigger though. I still want to be picked up and spinned around in the air someday... :)

Best Answer

I've been known to sneak up behind a friend when she is at work. Once her boss saw me pick her up with a bear hug under the boobs and spin her around. She loved it! Her boss doesn't bother her as much now.

Best Answer

not by todays standards, sorry to say. That's considered fat & fat is considered ugly even if you have the most beautiful face! My daughter is 5ft7 and 101 lbs, when she went up to 114 her agent was pinching her and calling her fat!

Best Answer

that is depressing.

Best Answer

Most definently... a person should never define themselves by their bodies...<br />
sad that we as a society have been brainwashed into accepting some arbitrary crap about how a person should look, etc...<br />
5-6 176 lbs... depends how the girl carries herself....

Best Answer

Of course. You'll find the bean-pole looking girls get more immediate attention 'cause that's what people see on TV, but that kind of size/weight is attractive to a large number of people.

Best Answer

no doubt : )

Best Answer

I dont judge people by there looks or weight. I judge them by there heart

Best Answer

but self esteem plays into whether they have a bit heart or not.

Best Answer

If a person is attracted to her, yes. She'd be attractive.

Best Answer

yes..attractiveness is in the heart of the beholder.

Best Answer

Being attractive means loving yourself no matter what size you are.

Best Answer

Hell yeah... but I'm not inviting you to dinner... :))))

Best Answer

Attractive, possibly...healthy, not so much

Best Answer

Yes, of course.

Best Answer