Drugs are past on through the milk. I heard that if the baby sucks the breast it works. sounds painful to me and the hormones needed to produce milk can make it harder emotionally. <br />
If it was me I would bottle feed but do it so the babies head is near my heart.

Best Answer

well ive heard about it being ok to breastfeed while pregnant and there is already HCG naturally in ur body so i was trying to figure out if it would be ok. breast milk gives the baby antibodies to fight off infections, and formula doesnt. also drinking formula is like adults drinking protein shakes everyday instead of milk. protein shakes are ok every once in a while but u should really be drinking REAL milk.

Best Answer

there is alot of a alot out there about breast milk. Lots of babies drink formula earlier than 3 months there are alot of formulas out there. you need to speak to a doctor about this and sometimes a baby wont go back to breast milk and if you do get your baby back on wont age will you ween them again. go to a doctor this is not the best place for advice.

Best Answer