heyitsmetoo heyitsmetoo 18-21, F 20 Answers Feb 25, 2013 in Community

its possible. I mean, several things.... one, In my opinion and beliefs, no one could be perfectly straight. Second, straight people might fall in love with others or gain feelings for them if they are really caring and things, and if that person just like, feels the love that other person has for them, realizes how much that person cares for them, you know

Best Answer

we can hope? oO

Best Answer

Absolutely I believe you can be in love with a male or female but that does not mean you are attracted to them sexually.

Best Answer

Not if she is truly straight.I have female friends that are straight and not anything could change them according to them.Some are downright grossed out by the thought.Well at least 2 that I know of express that.

Best Answer

Love is love. Sex is sex. They often go together but not always. I have loved a few male friends more than I've loved girlfriends and yet I was never sexually attracted to my guy friends.

Best Answer

Well if she did I wouldn't thinks she is a straight girl.

Best Answer

That just means u been lesbian all along, just refuse to admit it to yourself

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes it has happened before

Best Answer

That would make her a lesbian I believe. At least a bisexual.

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

You must not be straight honey.

Best Answer

thats still being question...

Best Answer

Yess..

Best Answer