There are a group of people that want the government to see to their every need and want. Their claim is that all the wealth is owned by 1% of the population and they represent the other 99% - they do not.

Best Answer

turn off clear channel and start listening to pasfica. I would be embarssed to ask the question you just asked.<br />
<br />
but seriously if you dont know by now you really should just stay out of world and domestic issues and stick to something else.

Best Answer

Related Questions