upgrade1 upgrade1 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 9, 2010

go for the healthiest high calorie foods you can find to increase your calorie consumption, like raw honey, avacados, nuts, use only expellar pressed oils for your fried foods. Use flax seed oil in stuff like salad dressing. avoid junk food. you can get the calories without it.

Best Answer

Eat more calories than you burn off. Michael Phelps, the Olymipic swimmer eats 17,000 calories a day. I eat 2000. <br />
Eat more, you will gain weight.

Best Answer

Not many people have to gain weight so be careful. What if you got into these bad habits and you gained too much?<br />
I think you need to eat sensibly just eat more. The problem with too much sugar or fat is it isn't good for you in large amounts. <br />
It is just like trying to lose weight, go slowly. You don't want to do it in a month more like a year so you can slow down when you get to where you want to be. <br />
Personally I think you should relax and enjoy what you do eat and as you get older you will put on some weight gradually. One thing I have seen is that you can put it all on in the wrong places. I saw one gal get a big rear end while the top was still thin. Not a good proportion. <br />
Everyone answered your question but still there needs to be some thoughts on what you are trying to get from this. Maybe you want a bigger chest but if it starts going to your gut look out. How about looking on the internet for some of your answers to how to eat corretly with good results.

Best Answer

Increase your daily total caloric intake. Supersize your meals. But still choose healthy food.

Best Answer

Anything hi-carb and h-calorie -- pastas, breads, sugars. But you should also do some exercise to make sure you don't just gain fat

Best Answer

2l [4pints] milk 500g [18oz] millo 500g sugar 12 eggs mix and drink during the day + normall meals u will gain 2-3kg per week

Best Answer

Southern food and Italian food..............with beer when thirsty.

Best Answer

Rub the food on paper. If it leaves a grease stain, it's good to eat. If not get rid of it. I believe Dr. Nik Riviera prescribed this diet to Homer

Best Answer