Since the amount of universes is allegedly infinite, and I draw a cartoon character/monster that I imagined, could it exist (obviously in 3d form) in one of the alternate universes? Another example: If I write of a very specific incident, could it be possible that that incident is happening an infinite amount of times right now?
MindofGemmini MindofGemmini 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Education

Been reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" too late at night again?<br />
:-)

Best Answer

If the infinite multi-verce theory is correct then there is no such thing as fiction. In some universe there is a real star ship Enterprise, hull number NCC-1701-D with a captain named Jean-Luc Picard (who is French but speaks with an English accent) and a Klingon Security Chief.

Best Answer

Well, it existing as fiction in our universe..in another universe a person could be writing about a guy who lives in the milky way galaxy, and goes under the alias of MindofGemmini. :)

Best Answer

An infinite number of coincidences basically.

Best Answer

Yes exactly

Best Answer

yeah if only we could bend reality a little bit

Best Answer

Black hole travel? lol. It'd be cool if we could travel outside our own universe.

Best Answer

That be awesome but also coild be tramatizing lol who kno what youll fine

Best Answer

yes it may be possible! You're thinking like the writer of Twilight Zone!

Best Answer

Lol, so somewhere out there the doodles I drew are running/flying around and fighting eachother. I came up with the idea when I heard about parallel universes and how physicists now think there may be an infinite number of them. That could also mean that there are an infinite number of copies of this universe too!

Best Answer