I personally think yes. My closest friends are guys. I mean yes they start to like me at first , but then when the feelings go away, were become best buds
dreamsnevergone dreamsnevergone 18-21, F 16 Answers Mar 17, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yes, I had guy friends. They will try because they would try a park bench. But when they see its a no go they wont try anymore. I personal cant stand jelous or gossip personality traits. I also hate talking about feelings. I like females but they do these things alot and its like watching someone throw up.

Best Answer

It is very possible. However, a lot of times, friends develop feelings for each other (and things get awkward when the feelings aren't mutual)

Best Answer

i really don't think so.in these kind of relationships one of the 2 is always kinda hoping things will turn different

Best Answer

I think this is a great question and very thought provoking. My dad always told me men and women cannot be friends, because sex is all a man will ever see in a woman. Recently, I had someone else (a male chat buddy) tell me he believed this type of friendship doesn't exist. Normally, my instinct would cause me to impulsively answer "No" to your question; however, I feel I have a few ONLINE male friends that give me good advice and seem to care. Unfortunately, people keep reminding me not to think much of such "friends", because he/she is not real...

With that said, it is difficult to know at this point in my life. Maybe I'll have a real answer for you in a couple (or more) years.

What do you think?

Best Answer

I agree with your dad a little, it just a strong sexual attraction between both genders. But if you meet a guy , and you see him a brother, then how can you go any further?
My closet friends are like my brothers and I tell them that, and they feel the same way. We love each other as family.

Best Answer

Hmmmm, never thought about it this way but very interesting. I believe this is a much better outlook on this matter and friendship as well. Thank you. I think your question helped me more than my answer helped you. I prefer the positive view myself, but I don't always have the resources to do so.... maybe EP is better than I realized. :-)

Best Answer

I'm trying to accomplish this successfully. I do think it's very possible. I have two guy friends now. I admit I have some pretty strong feelings for one of them, but I know I don't want to lose him as a friend. I need to chillax about it all, and quit over thinking stuff.

Best Answer

Well they say that the person you spend the most time with, you will develop some kind of feeling for

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

I put myself in permanent "friend zone" to all females...Best way to keep from getting hurt again...

Best Answer

whats wrong with some friendly sex ;)

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

i dunno its a good question. im friends with females, but to be honest i think about what sex would be like with them, im human.

Best Answer

between 2 attractive people? maybe not. They'd probably shag first then be friends.

Best Answer

LOl....nope.

Best Answer

lol, why you say that?

Best Answer

B/c if your friends she would be attractive. If she is attractive and you get put in the "Friend zone" you would no longer want to be friends.

Best Answer

My question is why do guys get so "sensitive" when they get rejected. I understand that the girl just see you as a friend, but whats wrong with that but some awkwardness, you shouldn't just stop being friends

Best Answer

Hmmm don't think it's a sensitive type thing . It's more like not enjoying the awkwardness after being put in the friend zone. Ya just go on to more fertile grounds. Like all humans you go where it is comfortable in your own estimation. When I have put a girl in the friend zone in the past it became a very odd situation . You all of the sudden have to start watching your words and actions .....a very energy draining experience. Past what I have shared here I don't have the words to explain further at this time. = )

Best Answer

Well I was just friends with a girl once, there was always a bit of awkwardness at times, jokes stuff like that, but yeah we were just friends.

Best Answer

Yes it could , I really like my male friends and actually they are closer to me than my female friends. !

Best Answer

Yes. I've got several close guy friends but we've always just been friends.

Best Answer

I certainly agree with you!

Best Answer