BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Hobbies

So dogs can watch humans go at it for a change?

Best Answer

**** no, as food yes

Best Answer

I don't even know why it is appealing to humans. I can't imagine any other species being interested.

Best Answer

I doubt it...

Best Answer

I think I remember hearing somewhere that many other primates, especially Capuchin monkeys and bonobos have been observed to enjoy it a well.

Best Answer

Horses and dogs must loved having sex with a human girl so yup (:

Best Answer

Legalized (:

Best Answer

The iguana's seem to love it.

Best Answer

Ummm...I'm more interested in why you want to know. *laugh* Gawd! This is just not a question that would ever cross my mind. *grin* But with that being said...I don't really think it floats their boat TBH...but my census doesn't consist of more than about 12 pets over the past couple of decades...which is hardly a decent census at all.

Best Answer

Nay. They're smarter than us. They can't be bothered with it.

Best Answer

I don't know about that, but I have a dog that likes to get under the bed and thump its tail at the most inopportune times. Maybe she is laughing at us?

Best Answer

I had a dog who used to yawn. Yanno...kinda like we were boring her. *grin*

Best Answer

We close the door because the other dog always wants to jump up on the bed with us....we have started checking under the bed now too....

Best Answer

You're more exciting than you think. *laugh*

Best Answer