When I was younger it was great that I did not get pregnant but now that I am in my 20s and sort of have prepared myself for my future.. ( I recently graduated as a medical assistant lol it's better than nothing for now).. And he has a stable job. I wouldn't mind if it happens not that I am going to start working on having one intentionally . But that just got me thinking.. Why hasn't it happened yet? You always hear about woman getting pregnant using this method . And during the past 5 years I'm glad but still surprised that I'm not pregnant. Also I doubt it is because he is amazing at controlling himself, he's in his 20s also but still plays like a child lol. But I still love that loser :)
liz510529 liz510529 22-25, F 13 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Intimacy

Troll. But I'll answer anyway.<br />
***** contains *****, which you need to have inside the vagina to get pregnant. When the penis is pulled out (the vital component of the pull out method), the ***** is ********** outside the vagina. No ***** inside the vagina = no baby. Many couples who are trying to conceive, have a difficult time accomplishing this despite the male *********** directly inside the vagina. The probability of you accomplishing this without having his load shot inside you is extremely low. Especially if he doesn't want to have a child yet, and is doing something like having hot showers or baths to lower his ***** count before sex on purpose.

Best Answer

As a med assistant you should know the answer

Best Answer

Maybe you should consult with, oh I don't know, a doctor. <br />
I can't read your ovaries' condition through a computer screen.

Best Answer

yep or he could be

Best Answer

Because it actually does work.

Best Answer

Perhaps you have an STD which has led to you being infertile.

Best Answer

well tell him not to pull out a few times. wait a month. take a couple tests and you'll find out.

Best Answer

Hi 5s on the perfect 'rhythm method' technique

Best Answer

erm......isn't the rhythm method when one times their sexual activities with the woman's menstrual cycle?

Best Answer

I was taught, mind you on the days I bothered to turn up to sex ed that rhythm method was timing alright... Pulling out - from Oz

Best Answer

I was at same situation like you I also used withdrawal for 5 years and didnt get pregnant! When I was about to have a baby I found out I had PCOS and was not ovulating. Maybe you have it too try to check with an OBgyne.

Best Answer

I always have used the pull out method and never failed. the only time it didn't work was when the wife wouldn't get off !! she was not having her Big ****** finished just like that. she grabbed on for dear life and kept going anyways. But seriously I have never got a woman pregnant I didn't want to

Best Answer