First off - my period, it's suppose to come this month in a week or so. I had sex a few times already , maybe about a month, a few days after i had my last period, then again about 2-3 weeks ago. I took a pregnancy test, it came out negative. I'm planning to take another one next week if my period does not come. I've been feeling really tired, beyond tired. I get so sleepy during the day, I wanna go to sleep the whole time. I have slight cramps for an amount of time, about 2-3 times a day. My head hurts a lot too. I get hungry so much, I eat about 8 times a day now or about 4 but with a big amount of food. I crave pizza and chicken a lot. After I eat, about an hour or two later I'm hungry again. The weird thing is that I have never felt so hungry so many times a day like I do now. Also, my breasts hurt, like sore but not my nipples, more like around the boob. I pee constantly. This is kinda embarrassing but only sometimes when I sneeze I leak a bit of pee and I have to change my panties; it doesn't happen often but it did happened once or twice which had never really happened to me. One more thing, the first 2-3 days I started feeling like this, I would be very gassy, i would burp (small burbs) constantly. All this feelings started last week on Tuesday, so exactly a week ago. I wanna know from women that have been through pregnancy, if you think I am pregnant or you can probably tell that I am pregnant. I know about PMS, and I could be going through that too, I hope someone can tell me what symptoms does pregnancy have that PMS doesn't & if I am pregnant, would someone mind telling me how much time of pregnancy this sounds to be. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you guys can help me with this. And please don't be rude, I'm just asking for answers from experienced WOMEN.
Jaaylee Jaaylee 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Women's Health

Just take pregnancy test again to be sure..

Best Answer

A lot of the symptoms you mentioned don't happen so early in pregnancy. Your period is not even due yet. You just have to wait it out and get a pregnancy test. That's the only way to know for sure. None of us women that were pregnant new for sure we were pregnant without a pregnancy test.

Best Answer

Congratulations!

Best Answer

guessing that's a yes?

Best Answer

It sounds positive!

Best Answer

I hope u have ALREADY scheduled a Dr appointment as well as asking EP

Best Answer

You might be.

Best Answer

If you had sex with a man, then yes. The only way to know for sure is a positive test.

Best Answer

depends did you make him put a hood on mr happy if not you could be

Best Answer

No he did not use protection .

Best Answer

buy one of those ept tests that way only you will know for now

Best Answer

okay. thank you

Best Answer

Jaaylee if your not this time don't let him get away with not wearing protection again. buy some for your purse just in case like i had my daughter do

Best Answer

Okay, Thank you so much for your advice

Best Answer

So, you ruined your life...

Best Answer

no....

Best Answer