Chubby chasers please refrain from any attempts at anything..its just a question.
MissusBrightside MissusBrightside 31-35, F 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Image & Weight

Barbecued Wallaby

Best Answer

Not enough meat for a gal like me

Best Answer

I think it's a stupid term.

Best Answer

If you have a big tummy, butt, thighs, and boobs and the last two are caused from fat and not heredity then yes youre a BBW

Best Answer

I mentioned having just chest and a stomach.

Best Answer

how about your butt?

Best Answer

Sure, why not? I love a large chest and a nice soft stomach. As long as you're good looking and heavy, that's the only requirements.

Best Answer

Welp, I'm doomed. Too bad I never said I was looking for anyone in the first place, Jason Voorhees.

Best Answer

I didn't say I was looking for anyone either. Haha. I was just telling you what I thought on the subject. I'm sure you look fine though, most people undersell themselves.

Best Answer

I reckon.

Best Answer

Just be you not a label <br />
Your what you are.

Best Answer

Seems like some people cant accept another person without it. In an ideal world we could..

Best Answer

All you have to be is fat and beautiful but they are rare. I don't believe in bbw's. It's hard to be fat and beautiful in our society.

Best Answer

Not sure, I've seen some buttugly thin folks too.

Best Answer

Beautiful its not by hoe u look but by how you looked it

Best Answer

You're a total BBW. Be proud. I'm a fan.

Best Answer