TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Community

Walk through my neighborhood with it and you'd never leave alive. And it'd be the white people that kicked your a** for it, not the blacks or Mexicans.

Best Answer

In all fairness, no! But understanding the bigotry behind it yes.. as there is a huge amount of bigotry behind any tee shirt that speaks of black power,, but shhhh it's not politically correct to call that one out!<br />
United, means together for the interests of all.. When are we going to realize this.. I love DMLK. Sad that most misinterpret his message

Best Answer

yeah i asked because i wore this at work and got in trouble... idiotss... its a white brothers tshirt

Best Answer

well work n public are two TOTALLY different things. To me doing it@work unless ur boss is in the KKK u were asking for trouble, n could have cost ur company a lawsuit.. U may like controversy as I stated before.

Best Answer

No its freedom of speech. I wouldn't recommend it tho unless u feed off controversy and/or are truly racist.

Best Answer

not if you put a clorox sticker on it..

Best Answer

not in Buloxi,,, lol

Best Answer

if you're black and in Harlem....

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer