TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 11 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Community

Walk through my neighborhood with it and you'd never leave alive. And it'd be the white people that kicked your a** for it, not the blacks or Mexicans.

Best Answer

In all fairness, no! But understanding the bigotry behind it yes.. as there is a huge amount of bigotry behind any tee shirt that speaks of black power,, but shhhh it's not politically correct to call that one out!

United, means together for the interests of all.. When are we going to realize this.. I love DMLK. Sad that most misinterpret his message

Best Answer

yeah i asked because i wore this at work and got in trouble... idiotss... its a white brothers tshirt

Best Answer

well work n public are two TOTALLY different things. To me doing it@work unless ur boss is in the KKK u were asking for trouble, n could have cost ur company a lawsuit.. U may like controversy as I stated before.

Best Answer

No its freedom of speech. I wouldn't recommend it tho unless u feed off controversy and/or are truly racist.

Best Answer

not if you put a clorox sticker on it..

Best Answer

not in Buloxi,,, lol

Best Answer

if you're black and in Harlem....

Best Answer