MEC1901 MEC1901 18-21, F 21 Answers Jun 7 in Parenting & Family

Typical internet question...

Best Answer

no not anal. but any time ***** near vagina you can get perg. so stop having sex till more educated/protected

Best Answer

One girl got pregnant from oral sex when somebody stabbed her in the abdomen, so anything is possible. But to get pregnant you would have to get ***** into contact with your vagina so if you cleaned up carefully it would be extremely unlikely to get pregnant.

Best Answer

Thank u so much u really did help me .. i was so careful .. i cleaned up right after we were done .. i ll never do it i don t wanna be this scared anymore :/

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

What r the chances ? Am freaking out

Best Answer

Yep. You can get pregnant from anal sex. :D

Best Answer

Please am serious abt it .. am freaking out

Best Answer

So am I, you can get pregnant on anal sex. Maybe you shouldn't be having sex if you can't educate yourself about it.

Best Answer

I know that but i was stupid enough to agree with my boyfriend on thay ..nit was my first time and i was on my second day of period

Best Answer

You can still ovulate on your period

Best Answer

The chances of becoming pregnant from a nal se x are very slim. And, sorry to inform one of the others who posted on here...it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for a girl who gave oral to become pregnant after being stabbed in the abdomen. That is a 100 percent BS internet fallacy! Please, people, do not give advice like this to others unless you know something to be totally true!

Best Answer

is it possible yes, is it probably no. You can google the statics of that you're self.

Best Answer

please google "a**l conception" and read for yourself

Best Answer

About as probable as getting pregnant from eating pork fried rice.

Best Answer

NOT LIKELY :-O His *** would be going somewhere different :-O

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Through anal?...no. Your rear does not have a cervix.

Best Answer

Yes you can. If the *** seeps out into the vagina you can get pregnant.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, no. But technically speaking, yes. If the guy's ***** manages to leak out of you at any time or if he **** on your back or something and it gets on or in your vagina pregnancy is a possibility.

Best Answer

Not through that end unless some of the stuff ends up on the other side and seeps in.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

there is no way from A S

Best Answer

Yes there is. If the *** drips out of the *** and goes into the vagina you can get pregnant.

Best Answer