Samanthawriter - at time of writing,10 of 14 Israeli deaths are soldiers killed in action in Gaza. Over a third of 783 confirmed Palestinian deaths are children.<br />
I'm sorry - WHO is murdering civilians?

Best Answer

Go to:" Rense.com" and judge for yourself.

Best Answer

Isreal is a very caring country. Their religion surpasses none. They are not a violent country and have suffered at the hands of terriosts and have had wars for thoudands of years and are continuing to do so. Why are these people so hated? They never bother anyone unless they are bothered first so how can you crusify them for defending themselves. The U.S. backs them because they know this. They are very laid back people and take a lot of crap and if that were me I would have gotten rid of these people a long time ago. The land that they are on belongs to Isreal. God gave it to them. This is the Promised land that God speaks of in the bible and it is Isreals not the Palistineians.

Best Answer

Mmmmm Hamas.... Oh wait, I'm thinking of hummus

Best Answer

Well, Hamas has not been lying about their beliefs -- they state it all the time -- they want to wipe out Israel and kill all of the Jews who live there. Israel had moved out of Gaza but that was foolish of them to make any sort of gesture of peace or good will toward Hamas. I think it is good that they have finally opened their eyes to the reality of these vicious barbarians who delight in firing rockets into Israel with the avowed purpose of murdering civilians. War is a horrible and ugly thing, but when you are faced with rabid terrorists who proudly proclaim their intent to murder you, well then I think Israel has not just the right to respond with military force, they have an obligation to do so. A prime reason to have a government is for protection from foreign attackers.

Best Answer

I don't doubt Hamas have been firing rockets, but their rockets don't reach very far and they can't be aimed accurately. If they hit anything it's purely accidental.

Best Answer

They could be but with the amount of media and the majority of it against Israel I think if they were it would be all over the news.

Best Answer

Think: Gulf of Tonkin incident. <br />
It has been happening for centuries and will keep happening.

Best Answer

A government lying to people? What would ever make you think of such a thing?

Best Answer

they dont even need to lie about it. They have the USAs backing. THey can keep doing whatever the **** they want.

Best Answer