I don't find anything fun anymore. Everything just... happens. There's no emotion involved, like I'm empty. I fake almost everything, especially laughter, because if you don't laugh at EVERY SINGLE JOKE, something must be wrong with you, right? The only time when there's emotion is when I'm embarrassed or sad about something, anger too. Never true, full blown happiness. I can't remember the last time I was truly happy. Music, food, friends, all the things that you're supposed to (and what I once enjoyed) in life make no difference. It's all the same stuff. I don't think I'll ever be truly happy.
BigBlittleb123 BigBlittleb123 16-17, M 2 Answers Aug 19 in Community

Yes, it could be, but it could also just be teenage life. It's really hard to tell because you can't feel other people's emotions. If it has been going on for a while, talk to a professional. A good place to start is school counselors; they have experience with it and can direct you to other resources.

Best Answer

Get evaluated by a psychiatrist and let the professional tell you if you are depressed or not.

Best Answer