Could his poll ratings now at 39% and falling wind up even lower than Jimmy Carter by the end (thank god) of his presidency?
ra1000 ra1000 51-55, M 12 Answers Feb 11 in Politics

as long as the inept republican congress continues to derail him, sure

Best Answer

If you think Obama is the problem, or Bush or any other president... then you don't really know the problem.

Best Answer

I don't know what the statistics say... but he's still miles ahead of G. W. Bush.

Best Answer

You sound like an uninformed voter....He is actually sinking faster than GW Bush or the Titanic for that matter...the american people realize he is a liar....Shovel ready jobs...Where are they?...That turned out to be a snow job just like Obamacare...

Best Answer

i'm not american, but as others here have said, surely he can't be as bad as dubya bush...

Best Answer

Actually...you might be surprised...their has been a resurgence among young people to view GW Bush as hip especially since he was the one who helped Africans with Aids ....what has Obama done for aricans lately ...he won't even get his african half brother in Kenya out of his hut

Best Answer
Best Answer

Poll numbers mean nothing. For that matter, the majority of polling in any arena is fairly worthless. What 16 people aged 45-60 think of him in Cleveland is absolutely no indication of how Obama is fairing as president.<br />
You want to find out what he's accomplished? Check out www.politifact.com

Best Answer

is a pigs *** pork?

Best Answer

Don't you know that nearly all of the presidents are related? Democracy is a sham.

Best Answer

What you apparently fail to understand is that ALL criticism of the messiah is ba<x>sed upon racism. There is no serious fault to find over his lying, his policy failures, his mismanagement of the economy, his inability to manage the production of a website, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, The IRS scandal and dozens of other failings. Those don't matter. Only his race matters. People who complain about anything about Obama are simply racists. It's not fair to treat Obama as if he were an adult. It's only fair to let everything slide do no one can ever accuse you of racism. Got it?

Best Answer

I already laugh. If it continues, I will laugh some more. I will laugh in the faces of my countrymen who thought he was the messiah -- because they did -- and if he fails in more spectacular ways in the future, I will laugh so hard it hurts. <br />
We Americans get everything that coming to us, and we deserve it.

Best Answer

not possible

Best Answer

Probably not. There are Americans so blind and delusional that they will support him to the end.

Best Answer