It's an attractive idea isn't it. How much would you pay people who clean toilets? That's the question I always ask myself.

Best Answer

If I had the resources, quite a bit, or else I'd just do it myself. I think sanitation is pretty mandatory for several types of workplaces.

Best Answer

No. It wouldn't work. Even though I am around minimum wage, I admit anyone can do my job. Not everyone can be a Corporate leader or Financial leader. As for Politicians...give them basic living expenses and a normal wage only.

Best Answer

Wouldn't anyone with the passion for it, be capable of such things? Just an honest question. Thank you for the answer.

Best Answer

I don't think so. Anyone can lay bricks, scrub a toilet or collect rubbish bins. Not everyone can formulate a profitable business model.

Best Answer

People that lack the physical conditioning would probably fail horribly at laying bricks, or many other various types of jobs. In the event of scrubbing toilets, I'd imagine a person that had a weak immune system would eventually get sick and die.

Best Answer