TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Education

He planned to assassinate King James I and restore a Catholic monarch to the throne ... nothing to do with conservative or leftist ... just politically motivated by the godless religion of the day

Best Answer

but the king was a radical at the time changing the government and religion of England, ergo those in opposition to change were????? (Psst: Not Liberal!)

Best Answer

Because what you all call left in the States, is right in Europe

Best Answer

No not at all.... I think it was just part of that tendency to forget a detail or two.

Best Answer

It would have to be just for the irony of it all.

Best Answer

It's V for Vendetta.

Best Answer

I know but why the hell did they pick him? He was a Right Wing Terrorist who tried to blow up parliment because Jesus wanted him to! Pretty much an anti-abortionist bomber...

Best Answer

Well, we didn't call a meeting. Epic Fail Guy is a meme of a guy wearing the mask, what Anonymous does for fun. It was used in protests and works pretty well as a mask. Also the film is about the anonymous masses bringing down a controlling government.

Best Answer

Yeah we have a similar thing with Nixon Masks we put them on, rob a bank and redistribute wealth to ourselves... but it still makes since...

Best Answer