Anicia47 Anicia47 16-17, F 4 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Personality Disorder

Psychosis can feel very different from each other.. But it is the alteration of reality.. You can be psychotic but not actually be aware of it.. Other times you might be perfectly aware.. It is very common that anxiety is involved. You can become psychotic from jealousy for an exampel or you can be psychotic from an illness. Very different situations and feelings.. It all depends on the reason behind the pshycosis.. Why are you asking?. Are you afraid that you are getting there?

Best Answer

yeah i'm kind of scared of it and i've been trying to understand what's up with me and it's effecting everything i do now so i kind of wanted to understand what it's like having it so i can just understand before i share my problem with my parents and doctor

Best Answer

I can understand that.. Well if you have any questions i would be happy to give it my best.. I have suffered from paranoid schizophrenia since i was 8..Im 25 today.. The thing you need to know is that psychosis are temporary.. But that doesnt mean that you shouldnt do something about it, if you discover that you are psychotic.. Do you feel like telling me what happened before this feeling and what is happening now?.. And dont despair. Just breathe and take it easy. It cant kill you no matter how intense it feels.

Best Answer

i guess i could explain some of what has happened.. but i'd rather not do it in the open ...

Best Answer

Okay.. Well if you want to talk about it, you can always add me to your circle and write me or just write me without adding me if that is possible on ep.. Its all up to you. I wont pressure you into anything.

Best Answer

okay i'll add you today and write you tomorrow :)

Best Answer

Okay.. And just remember to breathe and dont despair.. Its not going to kill you.. Sleep tight.

Best Answer

thank you, your a really nice guy :) ... i hope i'm not wrong
good night

Best Answer