I guess some women want to be everything for their man.

Best Answer

Maybe your conversations aren't appropriate then, because having a friend usually is ok in a healthy relationship

Best Answer

nope, i never had such talks with him, ever , its all about politics and religion and current events .

Best Answer

I would say the problem isn't on your end then. He's made his choice though. So if he thinks placating her insecurity is the right thing, that's his choice That would make me wary of having a relationship with someone that jealous if they could see that the conversations were all above board.

Best Answer

I would also note, that if it's happened multiple times maybe his spouses have noticed that he was more interested in your conversations than them and so were justifiably jealous.

Best Answer

good a reason as any

Best Answer

Tough question...I would try to look at it from another perspective...is the online person the only reason you would break up? If so, I would think long and hard before doing this, you may just be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment that you would only have yourself to blame for.

Best Answer

That's true. You don't really know this online person in real life and they could be totally different in real life.

Best Answer

yeah it could

Best Answer

yeah? why? when you know he / she will never meet?

Best Answer

oh, we'll you didn't say that you will never meet, if your breaking up with someone I thought you meant you would be dating the person online

Best Answer