I wish it was illegal and forbidden all over the world. We do not need it for social pleasure or drinking.
Janife Janife 51-55, F 7 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I think most could live happily without it. I have alcohol here at my home, but I seriously have not touched it in a year. It's not something I have to have. Now, if I go out with a large group of friends, many times I just have a coffee or water, but I decided when and if I choose to drink. I have had many people buy me drinks when I didn't want it and I have no problem saying no and giving it to someone else. <br />
It can be quite pleasurable to get a little buzz going, I won't deny that, but Its not something that I crave or something I cannot live without.

Best Answer

Want to get in a world of trouble. Go to many of the native villages in Alaska with Booze of any type. I think they feed the offenders to the Polar Bears.

Best Answer

Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you, party pooper....party pooper...

Best Answer

Thanks but I can enjoy myself without the influence of alcohol and still have fun. I can go to parties without alcohol and we really enjoy ourselves talking about various things and listening to good music. I can't dance anyway, with or without alcohol. But I can watch others dance. I am a very sociable person and talkative. So now who's your party pooper?

Best Answer

I don't know...Jesus went to a lot of trouble turning water into wine so his friends at the wedding could have something to drink. ;)

Best Answer

I have to say, seeing what I've seen so many go thru...I have to agree.

Best Answer