Could weed effect you differently if u were born different like had problems while being born and after being born?? cause I did some weed 6 months ago did like 15 puffs or more was counting but dam, I was hallucinating and acting weird like I acted tuff for like 10min and then like a pu$$y for 10 min know what I mean?? I hallucinated hearing songs in my head and felt calm at moments and anxious at other moments, also the world paused sometimes like I saw one picture like me just standing there, also I had crazy echoing in my ears and it was hard to understand people and listen to music.... which I thought was supposed to be fun listening to music while being high, also the world was bright for 2 weeks and I had severe dizziness for awhile... and my friends said they don't know what went wrong cause they felt normal and the high was no different for them, Idk tho I think it might of been laced or maybe because I was born a bit different and had problems ?
jacobvaluk jacobvaluk 22-25, M 6 Answers Jun 3, 2013 in Drugs

yes, it's different for every person.

Best Answer

I've read that there is a dog that was born with a med condition and would go into frequent seizures if it wasn't for the therapeutic inhaling of the THC. *shrugs*

Best Answer

...or something

Best Answer

its impossible to say for sure but pot can effect some people in a more powerful way than others. you should be really careful because even though you cant overdose and die from pot you can get screwed up if you smoke too much or are too sensitive to it. remember its a medicine too.

Best Answer

Yeah that's true.

Best Answer

It could have been laced, or you could have had a personal reaction to it ba<x>sed upon your own brain's chemistry. If you are on any kind of medications for moods, etc., you really need to be careful. Either way, be careful.

Best Answer

Nah had no medications or anything, probably was laced that's all I'm thinking.

Best Answer

Probably.

Best Answer