Never ever judge a book by it's cover....it could be any one of us but for the grace of God.<br />
Yes

Best Answer

Like your reply except for the grace of god thingy...I have been friends with homeless people before, but I never let them know where I live.

Best Answer

thanks....by the grace of God i;m meaning...the blessings of good fortune given to us.

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

I have been, and was able to help find her a home, thank goodness...

Best Answer

ofcourse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if possible Id get the person off the street

Best Answer

I once had a friend that was homeless and slept outside. He was really old. I offered to help him in any way I could. Offered my roof over his head, a hot shower, plate full of home cooked food, etc. He turned it all down. Said he was homeless because he wanted to be. Said he was free. No bills, no responsibility. Said that if he took what I had offered, then he would feel obligated to repay me in some way....so, I proposed this to him: I'd bring him food every day, and in return, he would tell me a story from his life experiences. He agreed. I learned alot from that old man, and enjoyed every moment of our conversations. Then, one day, I arrived, food in hand, and he was nowhere to be found. Guess he had moved on. I miss him.

Best Answer

I am and they don't want to come in.We have a major growing problem with the mentally ill and the shutting down of the systems they once were housed in

Best Answer

Yes but I wouldn't let them sleep outside. I have a friend I have known for over 20 years who lost his home and was staying on the street...he is now crashing on my couch for the time being. I couldn't in good conscience let him be homeless when I could help. I struggle myself but I am able to offer a warm place to stay and a meal every day.

Best Answer

Definitely. I might be able to help them in some way.

Best Answer

i was a homeless person that slept outside

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer