SoDangCute SoDangCute 26-30, F 83 Answers Jan 24, 2012

Essentially as long as I'm paying them they have to be whatever I say.

Best Answer

Of course. The judgment on people who work in the s3x trade is ridiculous. From statistics and studies I have read as a legal reform advocate, many were abused children, who grew up without the same boundaries due to what was imposed on them. Rather than heal (society doesn't really even now encourage that -- denial is much more common), they act out and in this way they have some semblance of power in this area that they didn't before. <br />
It's legal in Nevada (Nye County) and in Latin countries Costa Rica and Panama, and of course in Amsterdam and I'm sure other countries that I just don't know about now.<br />
Moralizing about bodies is silly. Like George Carlin said, "why should it be illegal to sell something you can give away for free?" It's as dumb as those old laws against people of different races marrying or about the form of s3x engaged in that was unlawful in Texas but now is lawful in the USA.<br />
I think it is a mistake to think or fantasize that these people are all about s3x anyway; it might be safe to assume that due to their past traumas they are, essential, as3xual in any event.

Best Answer

Exactly!!! Many of these girls and women have been victims of horrific sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental illness, and addictions!!! They need our compassion and care, not our `Holier than thou` value judgements!!!

Best Answer

Yes, why on earth not? And I would be friends with a person, not "a hooker". I don't subscribe to the dehumanising of people through nametags.

Best Answer

Yes why not? As with anyone just as long as that person does not P*** me off in any way we'll be alright.

Best Answer

Yes!!! of course!! :D Why not!???

Best Answer

Why not?? ;)

Best Answer

To let a stranger use your body for his pleasure for money? Disgusting men that stink or don't brush their teeth--face it-some guys can't get sex any other way because they are foul. The "service" they provide can also take food out a a family's mouth because of a selfish horny man who cares more about his desires than his own family. Some of these girls would do their own grandpa for a dollar. Please-they do nothing positive for society. They are so readily available and greedy. They don't care who might be hurt by their "profession"--how about the innocent wife at home? Do they care about hurting another human being--blame the man,sure-but they are more than willing partners in his hurting his family and they don't have a conscience about it.

Best Answer

I would think it is safe to say you are going to lose this battle ("oldest profession" and all).

Best Answer

Love her, but not her profession! ;)

Best Answer

I have met a few, not hired. I have found they are some of the most honest and forthright individuals I have encountered. Fun too! They would make great friends.

Best Answer

I have met some as well...and their horrific stories of being beaten, robbed, raped, etc. just make me want to vomit!!! They are human beings as well!!!

Best Answer

why not

Best Answer

Of course I could.

Best Answer

Don't think so but it never came up--I don't think I could be friends with somebody who had so little self-respect,

Best Answer

I am better than no one, of course, certainly.

Best Answer

Yes. I think so. Most hookers get into the job by needing money and cannot find a job. I understand that if you are on your own, no pimp, one can make a lot of money if one has the stomach for it. I do not have the personality to take a stinky, ugly man and bed him. I do not like most men. I am married and by a stroke of luck, I love him. I despise most men. I could never be a hooker unless I or my child was starving and I HAD to do it.

Best Answer

Friendship leads to sex but sex leads to..... ok i better quiet now.

Best Answer

yes....I would not help her with her work lol, but friends, sure. I have ******** friends that work in the club, close enough.

Best Answer

why not??????????people are people,and most people have attributes,i want to learn from.im 64,and every day i dont learn something new is a wasted day-------nobody is too old to learn and nobody is too young to teach------------

Best Answer

She might have been only a prostitute, but she had the nicest face I ever came across. We could be friends.

Best Answer

Yep but they're much harder and more deeply injured from past experiences than most people, so be prepared for an honest, game free friendship because in my experience they don't have time for drama.

Best Answer

Sure, but I would not get intimate or have intercourse with her. Ok, only, maybe, after a complete exam!

Best Answer

Agree to that same name as me......
I know guys that got the herpies,they cant pee properly and stuff plus I dont want to have Aids or Hepa B or any other bacteria that is hostile to my health...

Best Answer

I actually do have friends who were once sex workers. It would be difficult for me to be close friends with someone currently in the business, because I would worry about her (or his) personal safety. The friends I have, have told me some pretty harrowing stories.

Best Answer

I have friends in all sorts of occupations. Why not a hooker? It would be interesting.

Best Answer