GonUnleashed GonUnleashed 18-21 26 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Commitment

Best Answer

unalone

Best Answer

Never ending...(if it's true love, like my Mum and Dad so many years ago..)

Best Answer

I must add...true love meant, to me, (my folks staying together after talking divorce.. for the love of their children, and then falling in love all over again..) And then, dying six months apart and hearing those, 'I love yous' before the whole family prior to their passing...

Best Answer

Flawed.

Best Answer

Compromise

Best Answer

friend

Best Answer

Truelove. I know its two words but hey who's counting. :

Best Answer

Entrapment

Best Answer

Tough

Best Answer

relocated

Best Answer

Marriage in this day and age? BULLSH*T<br />
Marriage of past generations when it meant something? BEAUTIFUL

Best Answer

companionship. nothing less nothing more. (so people should over reacting about having sex with different people once in a while) but that is just me :D

Best Answer

People should, or people shouldn't overreact about having sex with other people?

Best Answer

hehe shouldn't lol. We forget that humans are animals too, and although monogamy is possible it is against our basic instincts. I think one week away from each other, acting like single people every two years will do wonders to the relationship...esp after 5-10 years of marriage. But then again, it could me just me.

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't agree with that, and if that's how most people are, then I think I'm not going to get married.

Best Answer

hahaha that is your choice. And it is not about "how people are" it is who we are. We are animals. Yes monogamy is possible, it does not change the fact that at some point couples will want to have sex with someone else. Weather they do it or not is up to them. Sometimes it becomes a big deal and relationships end. Sometimes it just washes over and nothing happens. You will be the same. We cant choose our instincts. As for you get married or not, that is upto you. Just stating some animal kingdom facts :D

Best Answer

What do you mean by "you will be the same"?
I don't have any sexual desires.

Best Answer

well if you do not ever want to have sex then it should not be a problem as long as you marry someone similar. Most people like sex, most people like a lot of sex.
And when I meant you will be the same I mean everyone who has sexual desires falls under the same category. you not wanting to have sex has nothing to do with the fact that we are animals with animalistic instincts.

Best Answer

Okay .

Best Answer

Hell

Best Answer

Risky....

Best Answer

Too risky.

Best Answer

One.

Best Answer