Katia8765 Katia8765 31-35, F 7 Answers Mar 4, 2012

my 2 grandaughters bursting into my bedroom, "grandpa, grandma says breakfast is ready" and they bounce off the bed and away down the stairs they run. as i hobble down the steps, the aroma of the meal grows stronger, and i hear the g-babies giggling and conversing, and their cheer becomes my cheer, and as i turn the corner, 3 sets of eyes turn upon me, all are seated, waiting on this old man, and i am so happy, so happy, i give them a "good morning" and they reply in unison with smiles, grandma walks out of the kitchen with the freshly cooked scrambled eggs and gives last minute instructions to the babies, our babies, our miniture hearts, i sit, they pray, we eat, and giggle some more, and i thank my God, for this wonderful scene from my life, that God gave me strength to make this truely beautiful scene of my life possible and i rejoice. one is a picky eater, the other 2 gobble gma's food like there's no tomorrow, when they finish, away they go, wash your hands g-ma will cry, and she begins the cleanup. i sit and sip my coffee, finishing the leftovers from the babies plates, and appreciate what unfolded before me in my thoughts, in my heart. and remember back to when i was just an unwanted child, an inconvienience, and i thank my Lord for my wonderful life

Best Answer

this is so sweet

Best Answer

simply the truth

Best Answer

No I cannot. I'm am content just being around her. Whether it's a frozen tv dinner in a trailer park or a 350 dollar meal at a five star resuraunt that has been completely rented out. As long as I'm with her any dinner date is my ideal dinner date

Best Answer

I invite the man to my house and I have prepared the whole meal and selected some fine wines, he arrives at the appointed time with a large bunch of flowers, he eat together and my foot starts to play between his legs and I feel his excitement mounting.

Best Answer

My ideal dinner date is a pot luck with other couples making their favorite dishes to share. I would make a plate for my love and then feed each other rather than feed myself.

Best Answer

I would love to take you to dinner.... <br />
The invitation would include 2 dozen yellow roses and a card requesting your presence for a special trip to coastal city of Biloxi, Ms....<br />
I would suggest that we got to a restaurant that is located on beach near the Gulf of Mexico. For the mood, soft romantic music in the background with the fragrance of fresh cut flowers permeates the room. For appetizers, a platter of freshly prepared oysters, shrimp, and garden salad... along with a glass of sparkling red wine. The main course would consist of lobster and steak with fresh butter seasonings,baked potato, and cheese covered squashes. The beverage would be a 7Up and Sloe Gin..... then for dessert, a slice of velvet red cake and vanilla ice cream. <br />
Then retiring to a special suite, the hot tub would be prepared and a massage would be available for your relaxation and enjoyment. Champaign would be chilled and waiting your consumption....

Best Answer

awww thats awsome...thank you Greg xoxo

Best Answer

Black leather couch, salami and green peppers pizza, good ale and wine, Champions League on the big screen, eat until we are close to food coma and finish it off with.... <br />
Not actually a fantasy, but would like to do it again.

Best Answer

hahaha I like the food coma part....thank u

Best Answer

one who meshes with you,gels in ,likes your ordering,,,does not critically analyze the food and tells you of different locations where food is much better.

Best Answer