No I cannot. I'm am content just being around her. Whether it's a frozen tv dinner in a trailer park or a 350 dollar meal at a five star resuraunt that has been completely rented out. As long as I'm with her any dinner date is my ideal dinner date

Best Answer

I invite the man to my house and I have prepared the whole meal and selected some fine wines, he arrives at the appointed time with a large bunch of flowers, he eat together and my foot starts to play between his legs and I feel his excitement mounting.

Best Answer

My ideal dinner date is a pot luck with other couples making their favorite dishes to share. I would make a plate for my love and then feed each other rather than feed myself.

Best Answer

I would love to take you to dinner.... <br />
The invitation would include 2 dozen yellow roses and a card requesting your presence for a special trip to coastal city of Biloxi, Ms....<br />
I would suggest that we got to a restaurant that is located on beach near the Gulf of Mexico. For the mood, soft romantic music in the background with the fragrance of fresh cut flowers permeates the room. For appetizers, a platter of freshly prepared oysters, shrimp, and garden salad... along with a glass of sparkling red wine. The main course would consist of lobster and steak with fresh butter seasonings,baked potato, and cheese covered squashes. The beverage would be a 7Up and Sloe Gin..... then for dessert, a slice of velvet red cake and vanilla ice cream. <br />
Then retiring to a special suite, the hot tub would be prepared and a massage would be available for your relaxation and enjoyment. Champaign would be chilled and waiting your consumption....

Best Answer

awww thats awsome...thank you Greg xoxo

Best Answer

Black leather couch, salami and green peppers pizza, good ale and wine, Champions League on the big screen, eat until we are close to food coma and finish it off with.... <br />
Not actually a fantasy, but would like to do it again.

Best Answer

hahaha I like the food coma part....thank u

Best Answer

one who meshes with you,gels in ,likes your ordering,,,does not critically analyze the food and tells you of different locations where food is much better.

Best Answer