My friend is in a relationship with someone who cheats on her every weekend with other women, she knows this but stays with him, because she "loves" him. I don't think I could do that. Not if he's cheating. What would you do?
KT2468 KT2468 18-21 13 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

Your friend is making a mistake I once made. She's not in love with HIM, she's in love with the person she WISHES he was. She is in denial and will stay with this man because she would rather pretend than face the truth that he isn't the man she wants him to be. <br />
You can try planting this idea in her head by having a heart to heart, but she will have to grow that seed on her own by not lying to herself anymore and finding a goodness in herself that deserves more.<br />
I am also assuming here that she doesn't want him to cheat, with the awareness that many couples healthfully set up their own rules and boundaries that may include sleeping with other partners.

Best Answer

No. Sounds like low self esteem

Best Answer

Clearly they are not a very strong person..False hope is easy. Standing up to heartbreak and emotions is hard. So until she can learn to protect her self worth and respect herself enough to leave. This will not only continue the same way with this guy. But It will open her up to future disappointment as well.

Best Answer

i never demanded to control some one else's sexuality before. i don't know what rules they have for each other. do you?

Best Answer

Negative - <br />
But I have been with a few that loved my front...:)

Best Answer

I don't think so, being together with someone basically means you have to be faithful to your partner, if that scumbag wants to treat her that way then your friend should leave.

Best Answer

Numerous such scapegoats, but they turn vigorously violent when it comes to minute aspects with the one seeking their 'attention.'

Best Answer

could you ever be rich with money you dont own? Correct answer is... No

Best Answer

No way. I don't consider that love but desperation. But, is he really cheating on her if she knows about it? If she's okay with it then that's her choice.

Best Answer

She know but she doesn't say anything as she doesn't want to loose him

Best Answer

If she feels she's getting what she needs... who's to judge? I've been in a one-sided relationship before; to be sure it didn't last... but it wasn't an unpleasant ride while it did. ;}

Best Answer

No way

Best Answer

Yes way :)

Best Answer