Dan193 Dan193 18-21, M 7 Answers Jul 8 in Community

Yes, if my children were hungry. I begged on the phone.

Best Answer

Not there as yet. I have ALWAYS been a saver. Kids complain I hoard my money. But then I tell them, that's why I have it and you don't! I'm in my senior years and ready to enjoy life. Gonna head west. See the Grand Canyon. Already been to Europe. Perhaps a cruise...

Best Answer

I wouldn't want you to be my grandma...

Best Answer

But I have hands and legs and I'm healthy and if I'm not badly abused mentally into nuts case I would earn a living with my hands rather than begging for government's handout from being a disabled nuts.

Best Answer

And if they constantly attack me mentally EVERY NIGHT causing me mental distress how can I get myself jobs to support myself? I don't like being a leech and schizophrenic leeches aren't my type of friends neither. So in my country where we encourage independence and here we are let these bassturds witchcraft whack you into mental wreck so I could ask for minimum government handout is just not me!

Best Answer

well. yes.

Best Answer

Nah I'll marry of a rich guy. Jk

Best Answer

I'll never have to.

Best Answer

even if you got robbed of everything you own?

Best Answer

Everything is insured.

Best Answer