*sigh* I have a huge heart and there's NO WAY I can forgive a best friend of 20 years who "stole" my lover....once she crosses that line, she knows clearly that she will be breaking our friendship in the first place and doesn't give a ****!

Best Answer

This is a difficult situation to be in.<br />
One side of you, I'm sure, misses the friend you have obviously had such a close relationship with.<br />
On the other hand, if you truly loved this man, you will hard pressed to give them your blessing and really forgive her. It will always come back to your mind, you just have I decide whether or not she is worth it. <br />
Love & Light.<br />
Update: To those saying she didn't 'steal' him, maybe not. But would you expect a friend from 20 years of your life to date the girl/guy you liked? Didn't think so, less criticism and harshness and more support people. Treat as you would be treated.

Best Answer

I would have never imagined either would ever look at each other that way, let alone done something :-/ It feels like the worst betrayal and I'm struggling to cope :-( I wouldn't ever date a friend's partner, I couldn't.

Best Answer

No but I would let it go. It must hurt real bad and it is done. They both participated in it and both wanted this. Its not only your best friend fault, its even hers. It takes two to mingle. I really do feel bad for this to have happen to you but you need to have a rest and be the good person in all of this or else you'll be unhappy and always feel depressed about it.

Best Answer

She did you a favor. If he went with her over you, then he's not for you. Save yourself a heart break and find another.

Best Answer

It's not possible to "steal" someone who wants to be yours exclusively, so much of the blame would have to be shared by him. But I would feel terribly betrayed. She would not be the person I thought, and it would take a very long time before I forgave her. Whether or not I did would depend upon her remaining with him or not. I probably couldn't while they were still together. I would never forgive him.

Best Answer

If she told me about it before she does anything, Maybe. But if she cheated and went on with it until I could find out on my own, then I never really ha friend did I?

Best Answer

If he left for her, she did not steal him.

Best Answer

It's a little complicated :-/ But put it this way, she did everything she could to make him side with her as a friend, turned others against me, lied about me and cried to him, then spent every spare moment with him and I can only imagine she put herself on a plate for him :-( I know people can't be stolen but very slyly she made it happen :-(

Best Answer