I wasn't physically attracted to my boyfriend. I even regretted going out with him on a first date because I knew he would want more. That being said, he treats me fantastic, he is very sweet and makes me a priority in his life. He tells me I'm amazing and beautiful and is an all around wonderful guy. I can't believe I almost passed him up because now I find him sexier than ever when I see him. He completely makes my heart melt even if nobody else sees what is attractive about him.

Best Answer

That's so nice :)

Best Answer

yeah. i love my girlfriend since middle school, and now that we're grown up,she's turned from cute to obese (not really a turn on for me..)..but that doesn't change my love for her.

Best Answer

Yes...I prefer intelligent mind over physical attraction.

Best Answer

Not a physical relationship. But guys seem to carry that limitation more than women. I have a friend that is grossly obese. His girlfriend is a knockout. I asked my wife how is that possible. My wife said, "Dan is one of the coolest guys on the planet. You learn to get around looks when his mind hits your core." I'm not gonna pretend I understand it.

Best Answer

Sorry, but if I am not physically attracted to someone, it defeats the purpose of being in a sexual relationship...we may as well stay friends.

Best Answer

What kind of relationship? Love relationship? Then no. Call me shallow, but I need to be at least physically attracted to someone for that. <br />
But on the other hand, just physical attraction isn't enough for a serious relationship, I need a full package for that.

Best Answer

HOW unattractive? Crooked tooth and eyeglasses unattractive or Prosthetic leg and glass eye unattractive?

Best Answer

Whatever unattractive means to you.

Best Answer

Then no

Best Answer

MAKE ME WANT/LOVE YOUR BODY I WILL STAY A WHILE MAKE ME WANT/ LOVE YOUR MIND I WILL NEVER LEAVE

Best Answer

Of course. If you love their personality, you will end up loving the way they look, noticing little quirks and having a favorite ex<x>pression they have.

Best Answer

absolutely, look Kim Kardashian,

Best Answer