babyblueeyes8112 babyblueeyes8112 22-25, F 21 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Health

Most of my girlfriends have been chubby (Mia Tyler like). I find it attractive.

Best Answer

Big girls need love too

Best Answer

My wife is and always has been large...it's the no sex for 9 years I can't deal with any longer

Best Answer

why no sex??

Best Answer

Madam, 9 years ago I said I didn't want sex at that time because of the meds I was on...I think...anyway the wife shut herself off "for me" ??? Tonight she asked me to stop looking.to her for.sex. In 9 months I hope to lose a lot.of weight...partially for health reasons...to see is we still turn each other on...if not that will be the end of it...I need to suck on breasts...and that is not.something she will allow and I need someone who craves it.

Best Answer

yes dearly

Best Answer

You can love anyone, that doesn't mean you have to look at them naked or sleep with them. My grandma was big and I loved her

Best Answer

My x claimed to love meeee. But he was dating 2 girls at once. I think guys could but only ugly guys

Best Answer

sure.

Best Answer

I tried but I couldnt live with her complaining about it constantly. I have been thin most of my life yet i lost my mother to weight issues. my brother is large and several family members... They all ***** about it and I will never do that again

Best Answer

I can understand that.

Best Answer

You have to be happy in your own skin and being around someone thats not is misery

Best Answer

ummm dem thick girls aye? ya they need lovin'

Best Answer

It's possible, but not likely... heavier set women tend to not have personality traits I'm attracted to. The biggest woman I dated was back in high school, I'd say she was just shy of Rachael Ray in BMI

Best Answer

I way doubt it,,,,, fat all grosses me out,,,, when my co_k can go 'all in' EVERYPLACE on a girl,, makes me wanna hurl,,, (btw,, I did ck it out,,, yep I done a couple of heffers in my time,,, ewwwwwww)

Best Answer