dreamgirl444 dreamgirl444 22-25, F 27 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Sure. I love my enemies.

That doesn't mean they're not still my enemies, though. I'm saddened by some of the things I may have to do in order to neutralize their malevolent influence on my life, but I'll do them if I see the need. Then I'll move on and sleep the sleep of the just.

Forgiveness doesn't mean giving the bad guys a free ride, it just means letting go of the rage that keeps you trapped in the maze of negative thoughts, saps your energy and poisons your life by keeping you trapped in the past and unable to appreciate the present. It's lancing the boil, so to speak.

Best Answer

I already have forgiven her. But I know better than to allow her into my life again.

Best Answer

how did you forgive her?

Best Answer

I just realized that every bad thing she did to me was stemming from extreme unhappiness in her own self. She needed someone to take it out on, and she chose me. I am finished with her and will not let her back into my life because she is toxic, but I forgive her and wish her well.

Best Answer

i understand

Best Answer

Yes if they were an honorable enemy.

Best Answer

what do you mean honorable? explain

Best Answer

In WW II the Japanese launched an attack against the USA. This was not the unprovoked attack that we were told. The USA had made a blockade on Japanese naval vessels from going to China. So they did have reason to go to war. And they did so. They fought well and hard, they would not give up and they were proud to have their nations emblem on their uniforms, planes, tanks, ships, etc. Then there was, Korea, Viet Nam, IRAN, IRAQ, Afganistan. All of these enemies wore civilian clothes and hid among the civilians in churches, hospitals, and schools, then used guerrilla warfare tactics and fought a war of cowards hiding behind women and children.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

when it comes to all-out war, it's a streetfight. "honorable"=dead. also, you're comparing apples and hand grenades here. on the one hand you have the japanese, an opponent with all the resources of an industrialized nation at its disposal. on the other hand you have a bunch of rag-tag improvised militias poorly supplied and led, or with backers whose interests may or may not be served by their victory, backers whose motives may include simply prolonging the conflict, in order to sap the political will and resources of opponents or maneuver for leverage in some other arena. your black and white "cowards or honorable" narrative is childlike in its naivete. it's simplistic interpretations like this that allow politicians to take advantage of our men and women in uniform for selfish or questionable ends. the world isn't black and white. the enemy is us.

Best Answer

And thank you for expressing your opinion. Which is what makes the USA so wonderful...

Best Answer

By forgiving your enemies, it doesn't mean you have to invite them in your life.

It means being able to 'let go'.

You can't change their behavior. You can't embrace their lifestyle if it doesn't fit in your make up.

So YES, forgive them and move on.

Best Answer

I have to admit that sometimes the key to forgiveness in my case is to help karma along a little bit and ensure they get a wake-up call.

Best Answer

Depends on circumstances and my mood :O

Best Answer

yes until they give me 123456788888999999909876543211111112345678990 dolloars ill forgive them

Best Answer

Forgive? Probably. Forget? Never.

Best Answer

how can you thats why they are enemy ,

you have just cut my leg off ,never mind i forgive you, it does not work

Best Answer

No - I only have one enemy and she caused such damage to my life that I could never forgive her. I had not seen her in 8 years and about 6 months ago I saw her when I was sitting in my car at traffic lights as she was crossing the road. I am not joking, for a split second my foot actually twitched off the brake, if I hadn't caught myself I'm not entirely certain I wouldn't have floored the accellerator and mown the trollop over...and then reversed back over her, just to be certain......

Best Answer

i would have done the same thing

Best Answer

That's quite comforting!!! I was a bit disturbed by my gut reaction in the immediate aftermath!!

Best Answer

It means yes.....

Best Answer

i dunno what happened but for someone to be really horibble to a person i would call it justice thats the way i see it

Best Answer

Not for a second... That person ruined my life...

Best Answer

Not right away, but eventually. In maybe 100 years.

Best Answer

don't mean i got to continue liking them but does it?

Best Answer

just to forgive but thats a big thing could you do it?

Best Answer

to err is human. to frak with me is unforgivable ;)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I would really try to do that...and I have, kinda sorta.

Best Answer

does that mean no then?

Best Answer

I think I can do that.

Best Answer

If they showed change then yes I would.

Best Answer

No..but I can forget her

Best Answer