Cosmo14 Cosmo14 22-25, F 8 Answers Aug 9, 2011

yes because there's someone you will want to spend your life with, and someone else who is just for fun. but in the end, the former is worth it more.

Best Answer

It's not really an "affair" unless you're already married......call it your last fling.

Best Answer

What makes you think you won't have an affair after you get married? You might cool it for now, but what if you want to continue on with seeing this guy after you are married.

Best Answer

perhaps I am missing something but.....if one has an affair before the marriage even starts why would one even get married??? I am thinking that's a pretty good sign, one shouldn't get married but if decided they should.....one needs to decide if they can live with that knowledge and that there is a serious possibility that the fiance is gonna find out one day! then again, if one tells the fiance prior to the wedding, good chance the wedding is called of.

Best Answer

If you're having an affair while you're engaged, why do you even want to stay engaged?

Best Answer

I could never marry the man I'm having an affair with... My family would never accept it first of all.

Best Answer

I do love my fiancé and know he is the best choice. I was just being selfish and I do have remorse for what I've done.

Best Answer

Maybe but you will always have that hanging over your head.If you come clean the marriage plans would be over most likely.Have you stopped the affair yet?

Best Answer

No not yet :( my story is called a torrid love affair. It has all the details. I'd love for some advice for ending it.

Best Answer