no i dont think it would be something anyone could handle. where did sophie end up. lost. on account of not being able to "handle" her choice.

Best Answer

That's the Q- If you can spare one child or lose both what do you do? (I get chills typing this)

Best Answer

No, I can't do bad foreign accents.

Best Answer

Meryl did Pole and German fabulous

Best Answer

Does this have anything to do with the book "Sophie's World" ? I've heard so much about it... But anyways, could you explain what a Sophie's Choice is for me?

Best Answer

Sophie is being herded onto a cattle car by Nazis with her son and daughter when she is told by an officer she may only keep one child and she must choose between the boy and the girl

Best Answer

That is horrible. I would probably give up my life instead of one of the children. I wouldn't be able to answer that question, it's much too tragic... The one thing I want to be when I grow up is a parent and I hope to God and whatever powers exist that I never have to be forced to choose between life and death for any of my children.

Best Answer

But then you leave your children to the Nazis-

Best Answer

If my life isn't good enough to save both children, then the logical thing to do would be to save one of the children. Whichever one would do, obviously, but emotionally speaking, it's impossible for me to do. I just can't even imagine it : /

Best Answer

That seems logical- but the heart knows no logic- especially a mother's

Best Answer

You bring o'er here naked and I WILL HANDLE HER!!!

Best Answer

charming

Best Answer

you think?!lol

Best Answer

Yes, I have no kids, so they can take all of them

Best Answer