michael4480 michael4480 36-40, M 16 Answers Jul 30, 2011

love is more important than money. i seen first hand with my parents.

Best Answer

Love runs everything, but money makes it even better. imagine a situation where by one goes back home and the kids are like welcome back Dad and you don't even have chocolate to give, the necessities in the home are missing, the wife also wants to look good etc, all in all Yes love can be there but without money sometimes it's not enough.

Best Answer

Love is more important, but money is the reason people fight and often divorce.

Best Answer

Money has to play a good part in my life. I have horse expenses and kids to take care of. That's why i let my ex help me because I don't want to burden anyone else with it.

Best Answer

Marriage has nothing to do with money. Its the commitment part with unconditional love people are forgeting.

Best Answer

Yes. Provided that it didn't mean we had to starve or live without plumbing. If that were the case, it wouldn't make me stop loving someone, but I'd have to find a way to get a job....hopefully he'd feel the same way. I'm not sure I could stay in a marriage if I felt like a man wouldn't lift a finger to support the household. And i have my son to take care of as well. I have never thought of money as criteria for marriage or love, but someone who chooses to live in poverty would be difficult to live with.

Best Answer

Love has my vote anytime

Best Answer

money is a requirement for servival in this world so with out an income that would be had pressed and impossiblel to live unless you both agree to run off away from society and live in the bush there by cutting your life expectancy to a very short- term, .so no is the answar.

Best Answer

We have our money problems. We look to work it out together. We love each other and put each others needs above our own, so it balances out.

Best Answer

I could. The former Mrs Squirrel could not.

Best Answer

Money is important in a world where money is important. Leave your country find a place in the woods somewhere with some fresh water and try to have a successful marriage :D

Best Answer

Money isn't that important

Best Answer