MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 21 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Health

I could easily do that. I might even rely mainly on cockroaches, because they're so easy to catch. I could make acorn flour with which I'd make flat bread, I could eat baby kudzu leaves like spinach, I'd use wood sorrel as seasoning, I'd catch small animals with string traps. I've thought about this.

Best Answer

I would die of starvation.

Best Answer

I have done it many times.

Best Answer

No, it's doubtful...I find it hard to kill a spider let alone an animal.

Best Answer

Yes! But first on the list of survival is proper shelter, then fire and warmth and then drink and food.in that order. Mother nature is capricious and unyielding.<br />
I recall during Katrina people were crying for water when they were surrounded by a flood but instead of stealing a gallon of bleach from a store they were stealing TV sets. One capfull of bleach in a gallon of water, then strained through a t-shirt to remove heavier sediment, can provide a safe source of water.

Best Answer

I'd most likely sit on the ground and bawl my eyes out,i would have no idea,pretty pathetic really.

Best Answer

yes,I used to be a pretty good shot and know how to dress out an animal also

Best Answer

i love to hunt but i might died before i get something to eat...<br />
it hard to hunt if you in the wood of course

Best Answer

yes, Dad showed me how, I shoot a longbow too, good almost silent hunting.

Best Answer

No, I'm dangerously out of touch with survival skills in raw Nature...in fact, probably guaranteed to die if my City shuts down due to Earth Change

Best Answer

Yes I could and do it know

Best Answer

Easily, from my childhood and some of my military training although it's been over forty years I suspect it's like riding a bicycle something that you never forget.

Best Answer

Probably fishing for me -- my eyesight is not very good.

Best Answer

Hunt for vegetables ha yeah I can do that

Best Answer

I don't know about hunting .... Hmm, maybe .... Have lived ona farm and raised animals for food after all.

Best Answer

that was gonna be my next question :)

Best Answer

Lol, beat ya to it. :-)

Best Answer

I went hunting for food in town last Friday, came back with a Kebab !

Best Answer

yup and have

Best Answer

I think anyone could if their life depended on it...kind of how we're naturally built.

Best Answer

Yes I would hunt a Mars bar

Best Answer