meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 40 Answers Nov 17, 2010

If I moved into my van and didn't eat on weekends

Best Answer

I couldn't live on $15,000 week let alone a whole year...Haha!

Best Answer

We support a family of 5 on give or take 15000 a year and we cant always buy the things we want but we shop smart and even though bills are tight I like to think we are happy and comfortable

Best Answer

I support my family of 5 off that with no problem we pay rent propane electric cable internet phones and we go out to eat several times a week. we live in a good area. we shop at good will and places like that. we just know how to shop. we live more than comfortable. if ya need any tips let me know

Best Answer

you can tell who is smart in here and who is not. if youre smart you can live well on $15k year. if youre dumber than a bag of bricks then no. i own a house, a car, a motorcycle, i eat 4 meals a day, got a gym membership, a decent savings account, and a girlfriend. i have more and do more than my friends making 50k and they all hate their jobs. this is all with no kids <15k a year. wanna know how? split living expenses with a roomate. your internet, cable, phone, utilities, food, and rent are split in half. i also work on my own car. and i eat out less than most. its really not hard but most people think they need more money to get more out of life.

Best Answer

I live on less than 15k a year. And I do it as a single momma with two children. It is possible; you have to be very careful as far as your expenditures. You may not have all the things you want, but yes you can survive. And I am proud to say that I am able to do it.

Best Answer

I actually live on less than that right now. (after taxes I make about $14500) I am living with someone in a small apartment so I pay 1/2 the bills, and I just paid off my car loan with a student loan (surfing!) so my monthly bills are basically credit card bills(I've had to live off credit cards for so long!) and then the 1/2 rent and 1/2 utilities. Luckily my boyfriend's family owns a restaurant or I'd probably starve, since my income JUST gives me enough to pay my bills and fuel for my car. (my other expenses like school books and food and emergencies are covered by my school loan) when I graduate in December I'll stop getting school loans and will definitely need to make more money because I'll have to start paying them off!

Best Answer

Probably in Cambodia.

Best Answer

I do it every month on a part time job and ssi disability. When the prioties are set and goals made it is very possible. My net income per month is $1300 .00 . Before I spend anything $150.00 a month saving and $50.00 for emergecies is put aside. Then my $625.00 monthly rent and a big grocery shop for around $150. a month is paid as well as a Chicago Transit Card for $90.00. Basic cable and internet and electric costs about $100 to $125.00 o month . This leaves me about $100 a month to spend on recreation and miscellanious expenses.

Best Answer

I couldn't even live uncomfortably for 15k a year.

Best Answer

It's possible. I've done it for three years. Now that I'm unemployed i live on less, yet I'm comfortable.

Best Answer

It can be done, and one can live very healthy and have extravagance if one desires on that amount of money.

Best Answer

Life would be something completely different - but if I had the one I love with me, I could take comfort in her. So, I'd love to say yes, but I think there would have to be a few conditions attached to that (right place, nobody hassling me for scraping by, etc. etc).

Best Answer

Yea, if I could go 25 years.

Best Answer

I should hope so, I've been living on less than half that for two years now. I'm officially WAAY below the federal poverty line.

Best Answer

that wouldnt last me an hour id spend it all on prada bags and louie vaton shoes.

are u ******* kidding me

Best Answer

ya ,if i lost everything thats my love and have nothing to loose on that day i think i need much less of that.

Best Answer

I did, but it was not comfortable, and it was a long time ago.

Best Answer

DEPENDS...

Best Answer

I make more than that and its all I can do to get by.....live comfortably?....only in my dreams.

Best Answer