Plus you have a child...
meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 16 Answers Jun 17, 2011

no because $500 is only good for your t.v is$ 65and$70 phoneand your computer is $85 it would leave you $80 but you need$300 for food.you need 1300,00 a month to live befor rent and $500only for food in a month. for only 1 person.

Best Answer

your estimate is realistic furshurrr

Best Answer

If you don't need electricity or food, or tooth paste, or any of all the other things that it takes to live in todays expensive world,then yes!

Best Answer

Easily, there are people right now living on $2 a day, and you can bet they've got kids.

Best Answer

not in Australia...but i c ur point...

Best Answer

if youre talking about single people who dont have debt or an expensive drug addiction or dont have medical expenses or dont have to pay child support then anyone could... unless a car is necessary for your work or you have a gambling habit or you are too kind and always giving your money away.

Best Answer

I have a car...that needs petrol....$100 doesnt go far in Australia...

Best Answer

i could very easily. i dont eat more than once a day. i sleep alot. if rent is paid i onnly need enough food for one meal a day, i dont have to buy clothes very often cause i dont grow very fast or at all since 5th grade. i dont watch tv. all i would need for entertainment is internet and books.

Best Answer

nice answer......you sound VER mellow :)

Best Answer

im a pretty chill person. i also dont drive. i walk everywhere i have to go so i dont have to worry about gas. im ecofriendly. =]

Best Answer

im a very chill person. i walk every where i have to go so i dont have to worry about gas money. i try to be ecofriendly. =]

Best Answer

like your attitude :)

Best Answer

i try. =]

Best Answer

No...not with a child. They cost too much.

Best Answer

If I could get food stamps to help feed the child then yes it could be done. Also get some help from that Deadbeat spermdoner.

Best Answer

If we didnt have to eat we would be fine, eh?

Best Answer

I think I could manage.. if it was just me.

It would be hard tho... I would try to save drastically where I could on some weeks to maybe put a few bucks aside. I guess I would have to use a credit card from time to time too.

Best Answer

Hi LC :)....yeah reckon if it were just me I could manage too. And tonight my son has 2 friends staying, who also need to be fed...it adds up.

Best Answer

yikes! yes it does!! I guess you could search the internet for easy and cheap meals to make! Im sure there are sights out there. Eating for $5 or $10 dollars a day.. google it chick!! There are some foods that are fairly cheap to buy and fill you up. Pasta.. mac n cheese... PBJ.... Refried beans and tortillas are yummy and filling! I would make it a searching game and see how creative I could be! Hugs my friend!!

Best Answer

Possibly if I never left home. I cook, and use lots of my grandmother's recipes for stews & casseroles (it's how SHE fed 10 kids during the Depression), so I can make groceries last.

Best Answer

I left home a while ago :)

Best Answer

No, I mean if I never left my flat. I no longer have car, so if I stayed home I wouldn't be spending public trans or cab fare.

Best Answer

oh ok got ya.....yeah everytime i go out i spend $$$

Best Answer

Yeah i had spent that time whn i hav just $100 in my pocket and i was in california

Best Answer

its possible...

Best Answer

I've lived on less...... but not with a child..... I could do it, I think..... plant a garden for all our fruits and vegetables and herbs....... and as TWLOHA said, books and internet are all the entertainment I need.

*shaka*

Best Answer

*shaka*.....

Best Answer

By myself? Yes. With a child? No.

Best Answer

i will need to put food on a credit card, and pay later when I have more money.....

Best Answer

geez, no my auto insurance is more than that and I spend $30 gas everyday =(

Best Answer

$100 aint much........

Best Answer