I haven't had a TV for over 6 years. Best decision I ever made.

Best Answer

Yes i did for 3 months in my bedroom...thats when i found EP...much more entertaining than TV don't you think!!! ha ha

Best Answer

no problem

Best Answer

i never used to have one

Best Answer

Yes, and I have done so several times. But I prefer life with a TV.

Best Answer

No Way! Well I could "live" but I would be a very cranky girl! I watch and enjoy way too much tv

Best Answer

NO! Especially because my PS3 is hooked up to a TV

Best Answer

Probably. <br />
I've been in hospitals where you have to pay to watch it, so I just buy a pack of cards instead.

Best Answer

Didn't have tv for the year of 2007 -- but did have a large collection of movies -- so wasn't without ANY entertainment. It was a good year, very productive.

Best Answer

Probably live better without it. If they took away the internet I would be a guitar virtuoso! I spend perfectly good practice time on the TV and the net.

Best Answer

when i was 8 year old...i lived without t.v. and computer for a year...i was in Sagarmatha (nearest place to mount everest)<br />
i guess if i am around nature, i wont need technology but in city, i would reach a mental hospital without them

Best Answer

nope tv is class

Best Answer

Not during ba<x>seball season.

Best Answer

absoluetly, I would embrace that if it were not for my man and his son.

Best Answer

Hell no.

Best Answer