laptop

Best Answer

awww. good one :)

Best Answer

when you don't have it.. you get used to it.. and you'll prefer and enjoy life without it.

Best Answer

it find it hard to live without a television or radio but its good to see that someone could :)

Best Answer

I watch tv occasionally, but it's mostly garbage. Radio, I stopped listening to when I was about 16 because they rarely play good music anyway.

Best Answer

both of your responses are good they just don't make music like they used to anymore... and television I only watch the news.

Best Answer

all mainstream news is controlled by the same people though, so you don't get the full truth. I get my news online.

Best Answer

you know what I didn't know that but thanks for the info I will began to watch the news online to get a full version...

Best Answer

i did it for 4 years, i just sat in my chair and stared at the wall

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

this is actually somewhat under rated.

Best Answer

and your still normal? :) wow... are u kidding me? :)

Best Answer

who ever said i was normal

Best Answer

are u saying that your not normal? cause if so I'm not saying that...

Best Answer

I have been TV free for 5 years. I have been commerical radio free for 20 years

Best Answer

if you don't mind can I ask you how do you know whats going on in the world today? :)

Best Answer

internet and the non-commerical radio in my city is really good. In fact I might know more than those who watch tV :)

Best Answer

how did you do it? I can't seem to go a day with my television or radio :(

Best Answer

I don't own a TV still. I don't think I will ever own one. <br />
Okay, occasionally I settle down with friends gang at their house for company when they are watching a program. <br />
I owned a radio, which I sold away. But I have mp3 pla<x>yer finger size, to listen to music when I travel. <br />
I am happier with fewer belongings, all of mine can fit in 5 suitcases and I can pack in 3 hours. <br />
I do own a laptop and a broadband connection and watch stuff off the Net. <br />
But then, these are more matters of the mind and the conscious choices you make, rather than the belonging itself. With internet, you could be worse off than a lot of other things put together.

Best Answer

I like your comment it made plenty of sense :)
thanks for responding hope the rest of your day is a good one :)

Best Answer

I have done both. Just don't turn em on.

Best Answer

**** I wish I had the same will power that you got :)

Best Answer

having your cable service disconnected helps :-)

Best Answer

I already do. Go outside and appreciate nature. listen to or write music. contemplate the big questions. learn to be at peace. easy stuff.

Best Answer

I like watt you said and if I could appreciate nature I believe I can give up television and radio :)
thanks for your comment hope you enjoy the rest of your night :)

Best Answer

indeed. anyone can appreciate nature. just think of what you are by comparison. contemplate that. it's good.

Best Answer

I just wanted to say its good to see some else with my last name :)

Best Answer

it's a good last name if you think as much.

Best Answer

of course I would, and I would do it quite nicely

Best Answer

its really good to see a lot of people enjoying life without television or radio hey I did it once damn can I do it again thou this time I am addicted to the television and but not really the radio :)
so thanks for your comment hope you enjoy the rest of your night :)

Best Answer

Again books, love reading. Learn to embrace the silence, not so sure about the kids.

Best Answer

its all good I can dig it... but for me I would rather listen to the kids then music or television any day :)

Best Answer

I am of the idea that I had them up to the age of 5yrs. They then start school, it is "Miss says" develop friendship and slowly grow into their own person. Now mine are just turning into teenagers, they chat to their friends, ( me sometimes) but as a mum you slowly step back. Plus I have earned my peace and quiet time. Not sure about the kids, I mean not sure if they would be pleased with no tv or radio

Best Answer

so your good without television? and your kids are not? I think I can go without a television or radio for three days and that's bad guests its a part of life :)
thanks for responding hope you enjoy the rest of your night :)

Best Answer

I would happily give up the tv. I could never give up my radio, i love listening to music, news, sport, debates etc

Best Answer

I hear you on that if you can get everything in the radio then why keep the television? :)

Best Answer

yes...........computer / laptop / MP3 pla<x>yer

Best Answer

I hear you don't need television or radio if you have a computer :)

Best Answer

Duh my phone to remind people you said tv and radio so Ha

Best Answer

why are u such a fucken rude *****? duh my ******* ***!

Best Answer