godsgift godsgift 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 23, 2009

i had my period for 3 months after i got pregnant and didn't even know that i was. i took a urine test before a procedure that i needed done and they told me that i was prego. i went to a women's health center and they did an ultrasound and found that he was already 3 months along! insane, but it can happen, it did to me!

Best Answer

it is highly unlikely but not impossible. thing is the home pregnancy tests are just as good as the ones a doctor would use, as long as you use a reputable brand. if your worried you could book in to see a doctor at a family planning clinic as they would have expertise in that area. what are your symptoms? if its morning sickness, it could be something you eat or drink before you go to bed, or even medication that you take at a regular time each day. my contraceptive pill used to give me cravings for about 3 months, it drove me up the wall as i also had sore boobs and strange periods.

Best Answer

I guess anything is possible. I have heard of women who have had several periods during there first few months of pregnancy. If you are wondering if you are prego, the best thing to do is go to your obgyn. They can tell you for certain!<br />
:D

Best Answer

Yes, you could still be pregnant even with a period and negative pregnancy test. Sometimes, there isn't enough of the pregnancy hormone present for a pregnancy test to detect it. One thing you could do is wait another few weeks and take another test.<br />
Some women still have periods while they're pregnant. Ask yourself if your period is lighter or if it's changed (like, if it was late, or is more irregular, or if it didn't last as long).<br />
It's not very likely to happen, but a small number of women (rare cases) have carried to full term without even realizing they were pregnant! This wasn't because they weren't smart---they still had periods, had negative pregnancy tests, and didn't "show." <br />
If you believe you are pregnant, go see your doctor and get checked out.

Best Answer

yes its possible u might be having a miscarriage maybe you show get them to draw your blood to see what is going on or what your hcg level is.

Best Answer

No way, not if you had an actual period. Bleeding is a different issue though. You can bleed and not necessarily have had a period (although this is often a sign of miscarriage, even very early on in the pregnancy). You'll usually have to wait 4 weeks for your body to start producing enough HCg - otherwise, the HCg levels can be too low, resulting in a false-negative tests. False negs are much much more common than false positives.

Best Answer

i think that periods stop once you get pregnant, that's why we always hear girls worrying over missing a period

Best Answer

Yes, but it's not likely. Give it a couple days and then take another test.

Best Answer