emotionbandit95 emotionbandit95 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you loved them, you will most likely love them forever, only the letting down will make you scared of being hurt again. you may not want to spend their life with them, but might decide to love them forever! I definately will. I love people for who they are, if they are a let down, I usually end up realising that and accepting. However, some of their traits may not be compatible with me! :)

Best Answer

you are a very sweet person and very tolerable

Best Answer

Real love is unconditional, even in the total absence of admiration.

Best Answer

Yes of course you can....but you may no longer be in love with them. Loving them and being in love with them is different.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

Yes, but unsure if that's healthy.

Best Answer

is no healthy they will keep on hurting us and if we are deeply in love we will be there no matter what. Very unfortunate but true

Best Answer

Yes. I will always love him, I just wont hold him close. I don't want to be hurt again, and that is all he does when he's near. But I will always love our memories, and I will always love him.

Best Answer

You Know what. I am considering this issue myself after a rotten w/e

Best Answer

I have, for years....

Best Answer

Tried that and let me tell you it was very emotional and stressful. I really suggest you move on and find someone who loves you enough not to put you through let downs. From experience I have learned you can always find someone better, it just takes opening your eyes and looking :)

Best Answer

of course we are not able to stop loving just because we have been hurt. People make mistakes we fall in love get hurt and still love with all of our heart.

Best Answer