Shoot! I'm married and haven't had any in five years. I guess for that kind of money, I can survive another five.

Best Answer

:o now that's not fair. If I may ask...is it because you don't want to...or is it that she doesn't want to?

Best Answer

Three issues. The first is that she is 50 years old and went through menoupause around the age of 40. Reason two is that we have no privacy in the house as we have a 24 yo daughter and a 5 yo granddaughter living with us. Third reason is that we no longer sleep in the same bed due to snoring issues. I've done something about mine. She hasn't.

Best Answer

Ah...how about this...a babysitter, which is the built in 24 year old...a night out, some cocktails and a hotel room...stay the weekend :} Oh and bring earplugs for the snoring...

Best Answer

Well i am a few years in already

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

can't get laid anyway

Best Answer

Do you try?

Best Answer

I'd love to get paid for time served....

Best Answer

You really went 10 years? Hang on...I'm not talking from 1-10 years old... ;}

Best Answer

Maybe I could survive, but why risk it?

Best Answer

I love it...'but why the risk'...that's funny ;}

Best Answer

For 10 million I'd tie it in a knot just to avoid the temptation.

Best Answer

A knot...that would be interesting...a little on the ouch side, but hey...10 million tax free, I suppose you could get it fixed after wards.

Best Answer

Show me the money.

Best Answer

WHY?

Best Answer

Why...as in 'why the heck would one ever do that'? Or why, as in why am I asking?

Best Answer

I'm in year three now, still here.

Best Answer

YES.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer