Print a picture of trollface and keep saying u mad bro? u mad bro? u mad bro? until they confess........

Best Answer

torture is always my first choice ^_^

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yep, my kids I just give them a look and say I know when you are telling fibs, they always smile and cave. They are only 9 & 7 so time will tell if it keeps working lol

Best Answer

A box propped up on a stick with a cake underneath.<br />
No. That's too Wile E Coyote.<br />
I got nothing!

Best Answer

Depends some will lie even when you catch then in the act .

Best Answer

Cross-examine them in a dark room with a single light shining brightly on their face.

Best Answer

you can tell if they are lying by their body language

Best Answer

get 'em drunk.

Best Answer

bamboo under the nails, water boarding, feathers tickling your feet, your baby picture on you tube

Best Answer

Not always, but you can get them to tell a lie at the most unbelievable moments

Best Answer

Yep. What is the situation?

Best Answer

You want to know if a person slept with another, but the one you want the answer from is known to lie

Best Answer

Present evidence and convince them you already know the truth. Say they were talking in their sleep. Make them think you do not care what the truth is. Pretend that you cheated maybe they will get frustrated and blurt out the truth. Sounds like you already know what happen, and your just tring to get them to admit up to it

Best Answer