Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 8 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in EP

Counting on yourself is the only way to be in control of your life but control isn't the only ingredient in making a person happy.

Depending on others is a risk, but playing it safe has limited returns.

I say this as something of an obsessively independent personality type who is lucky enough to have a risk taking mentality and a lot of friends who won't let me make a complete island of myself.

Best Answer

Lol .. Good x

Best Answer

expecting more then the air thats in your lungs , and searching for blame. is no path to happiness.. wow ,, how deep am i.. i should smoke pot again huh? oO

Best Answer

You lost me Hun :-) x

Best Answer

Counting on yourself gives you independence, not necessarily happiness.

Best Answer

It depends it works both ways for some x

Best Answer

yep! it are that easy, but most unhappy people do not get it!

Best Answer

Well .. If I count on me to do something it will get done if that's what I want but 9 out of ten times if I count on someone else it won't get done .. That's why counting on self is more desirable to me :-)

Best Answer

you are a very smart woman I must say shark bate! counting on people at all these days.....hmmm not really... I can always count on myself!

Best Answer

:-) I do count on what some would call god tho and he's my friend .. Lol x

Best Answer

It's ocd though, lets not kid ourselves here.

Best Answer

OCD ? Lol

Best Answer

Yep I hear you I have Jesus in my heart as well and God is something everyone should keep as a friend!

Best Answer

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Needing things to be done a certain way with little margin of tolerance for the variation you get if you allow someone else to do things for you. An assistant at work put a display up for me the other day and it's shite and it's taking all my will power not to change it. It's hard to depend on others. It's probably harder for our personality types to allow ourselves to be dependent than it is for more flexible people to be independent.

Best Answer

:-) I agree strongly when I remember that all is cool somehow .. It's very strange but good :-) x

Best Answer

I wish that I knew the answer to this question. I really wish I did.

Best Answer

Do it and see :-)

Best Answer